Wife Bought a Hemi !!!!!

-

SleeperScamp

Reaction score
I know its not an A-Body but its a pretty sweet grocery getter !!!!

000_0127.jpg

Do you have 'visitation rights' ?
You know that they make great tow vehicles for those far away car shows.

She could not stand me being the only one with the glowing green car.....Yes I do get to drive it .... Had to do a small burnout during the test drive.....LOL:burnout:

Too cool.

There is a gorgeous 08 Challenger up the road at a dealership nearby.

I would love to put my Wife in that car.

I like it better than the orange ones already.

Great to know there's other real Mopar chicks out there ... a big high 5 to the wife!!! She even picked the right color!!! :-D

You will have to post a pic from your driveway, you two cars together must look pretty cool! Your wife is a with it gal:cheers:

Dang I wish my wife would go out and bring one of those home with her but that's just not my luck I guess she's more of the practical type (I should probably mention we have two girls ones a baby and we always seem to haveto take lots of stuff with us actually way to much lol) and we have to have a minivan but at least she wanted a caravan. Nice score and congrats on the great wife. That will be one heck of a daily driver.

Dang I wish my wife would go out and bring one of those home with her but that's just not my luck I guess she's more of the practical type (I should probably mention we have two girls ones a baby and we always seem to haveto take lots of stuff with us actually way to much lol) and we have to have a minivan but at least she wanted a caravan. Nice score and congrats on the great wife. That will be one heck of a daily driver.
She traded in her kid hauling Grand Caravan to get this... So maybe you still have a chance...

-
Back