Wife got a HUGH raise. Let's celebrate. Monster lobster and good beer.

-

homecloned

Can't re Member
Reaction score
My wife got some exciting news on Friday afternoon. After being unemployed for a year(she was a real estate appraiser), she was offerd a job in Sept. 08 pushing papers at a legal office for peanuts. But she was glad to have it. Well her yearly review came and they gave her a slight increase. She is very computer savvy and has helped implement a new software program, often knowing as much if not more than the pros who came to teach it to her.
Friday afternoon she was called into the bosses office and they have given her the tech job at the firm with a 12k a year increase in pay! \\:D/ :king: Plus she gets to hire an assistant. :toothy7:
She is still glowing over this and I couldn't be prouder, she really deserves it. :love4:
We took a trip to Sams club and scored this hugh tail, they had them on special for $14.88 a lb. I'll have the 2 pounder please.:supz:
Then to the favorite beer barn for some special brews. :drinkers:

I just have to decide how to cook this thing.........hhmmmmmm.

GRILL IT!

DSC00009 (Custom).JPG

DSC00001 (Custom).JPG

Thats awesome man! Congrats to her and you both, should help things a bit.

I see car parts in your future.....

Thats awesome man! Congrats to her and you both, should help things a bit.

I see car parts in your future.....

Thanks Scamp. She already mentioned the cam kit I need for the 340.:toothy7:

I have financed my project so far by selling off everything I dont need, so this will help.

That is absolutely awesome. Good things happen to good people!!

Hope you enjoyed that great piece of tail, there!!!
FF

What great news homecloned! It sounds as though she's made a vertical migration from paralegal to IT Administrator. :) How cool is that?

BTW, I'm partial to the Hacker Pschorr. :)

What great news homecloned! It sounds as though she's made a vertical migration from paralegal to IT Administrator. :) How cool is that?

BTW, I'm partial to the Hacker Pschorr. :)

Thanks ramcharger. She is actually excited about going to work on Monday.

I will kill the rest of the soldiers today. I had the Red Tail last night watching my Gators get crushed by Alabama.:blackeye:

Fantastic news, bud! Throw one of those tails on the grille for me, tell your wife I'm there in absentia and gave you permission to eat my portion...:toothy7:

Fantastic news, bud! Throw one of those tails on the grille for me, tell your wife I'm there in absentia and gave you permission to eat my portion...:toothy7:

You bet Robert. Thanks

I think my Bucs will get a win today, they always win after a Gators loss. Which has only been twice in the last 2 years. :toothy7:

You bet Robert. Thanks

I think my Bucs will get a win today, they always win after a Gators loss. Which has only been twice in the last 2 years. :toothy7:

Wow. Brother and I watched the game last night. Looked like 'Bama came in to play and the Gators figured that all they had to do was flash their names on the field and win. The Gators looked bad from the word go. Too bad, too. I was rooting for 'em.

Wow. Brother and I watched the game last night. Looked like 'Bama came in to play and the Gators figured that all they had to do was flash their names on the field and win. The Gators looked bad from the word go. Too bad, too. I was rooting for 'em.

Bama deffinitally played a more physical game and deserved to win. I just cant stand Saben.

last time i lived in tampa doug willams was quarter back ha ha. great news on the wifes job.:toothy7:. hay do the brisco brother still have the body shop there still . i,m a big wreasling fan and there was so many of them from that place.als

Congrats man!!:toothy7:

There is too little good news floating around these days. Tell her congratulations from us!!

last time i lived in tampa doug willams was quarter back ha ha. great news on the wifes job.:toothy7:. hay do the brisco brother still have the body shop there still . i,m a big wreasling fan and there was so many of them from that place.als
Thanks Al.
You probably rember the Armory and the old Dusty Roads days.
I am across the bay but have seen Hulk driving his Hemi Charger, Macho Man, The Big Show(he IS BIG), my wife appraised G.Valintines house(he stiffed her).

Homecloned,thats great news tell your wife congrats and just before Christmas too:toothy7::toothy7:

Great news, Seems like things are indeed picking up, At least for the guys on this site.

That looks like a Florida bug, You must be in Madeira Beach. I lived in Palm Harbor for 12 years.

Congrads, Jim

Great news Noel, and just in time for lobster season!! :love4:

Tell her Congrats from West Virginia!!
:king:

~MARY

Wow,that's great news bud!:hello1:Makes Christmas that much better.Good to see things are looking up and congratulations to your good wife.That lobster sure looks good!:cool:

Now go out and get a tree,damnit!

-
Back