Wife took Barracuda !!

-

wyoduster

live free or die
Reaction score
I knew it would happen... Wife took the Barracuda the other day to run to town.. And she was against buying it... Strange huh? She mentioned later that she got the thumbs up from a couple people and she liked it.

cuda cruise1.jpg

cuda cruise2.jpg

I knew it would happen... Wife took the Barracuda the other day to run to town.. And she was against buying it... Strange huh? She mentioned later that she got the thumbs up from a couple people and she liked it.
LOL you have a good wife , Mine also takes the hot rod to work and grocery
getting she is about the only person I trust with my Mopars oddly enough~

Well you have done it now, next it will be "honey, you can't take the car today, I need to go to town"! You need to start thinking about a Mopar for you now!!

There is nothing better than your best friend being involved in the hobby too, makes life alot more fun for you both, my wife is with me and we are in the cars every weekend and love it.

When I first read "Wife took Barracuda" I panicked momentarily thinking she literally took it from you. That's great that she's catching the Mopar Fever.

there's two trains of thought here. 1, she enjoys the car and is part of your car life. 2, she hates the car and will have nothing to do with it which allows you to go with your buddies and not worring about the wife hanging around and you can't "be a man".

Dusterdon, Somehow with you option number 2, I just have a feeling you NOT married, lol

well when i seen the topic i thought,,,,,ut oh,, she got hit,,,,

mine is a stick shift and my wife isnt cordinated enough to drive a stick,,yiiippeeee,,besides she has no intrest in driving it if she could,,she wont even drive my street rod and its an automatic,,,,where can i find a car girl lol

smaller size.jpg

my wife just wishes i'ed paint my car but dont want me to spend time or money on it lol. i can't win

And I thought it a thief/divoce stroy coming down the pike.

Now tell her to get her own and her own screen name. LOL

My wife is a mopar lover from our dating days. We got a new 70 Duster 340 w 4spd a few days before we married. She hadn't learned to drive a stick shift and learned on the Duster. She would start out in 3rd gear sometimes and the Duster wasn't fazed. When she got it in 1st she would spin the tires every time when learning. Later she was pretty good with the 4 speed. After I got my Challenger she found a 70 Cuda for sale and we bought that for her. The family that mopars together stays together.

My wife drives our Challenger all the time. She drove my Dart once but it took off too fast for her and she is scared of it:-D

-
Back