Wife's worst nightmare

-

Wife Hates It

Reaction score
Hey guy's...new here n lookin for parts for a 68 Barracuda notch. FULL quarters would be nice...

Thanks.....Been all over the net and all I can find is up too the top edge of panel..I need pasenger side too Glass

She saw it comin in on the rollback and Bout died because I said i was gettin A bad as car..LOL. Pics Comin soon

Sweet.... Did ya have to sleep in the Garage? I would have.

Welcome to FABO from SoCal. You're going to have fun here!
Some wives just need a bit of time. Mine objected some at first. Then we joined a local all-Mopar car club and she got involved. Now she's the newsletter editor of two local all-mopar clubs and really enjoys all the activities of both clubs.

Carbon Plant....n no dodges round here...everyone knows what they have now thanks too Barret Jackson...

Carbon Plant....n no dodges round here...everyone knows what they have now thanks too Barret Jackson...

My oldest son and middle son Graduated from Freedom HS right down the road from you. I'm trying to talk her into moving back.

B nice to have a few more mopar guys around. Everyone thinks they cost too much too build....but look at what you have whe it;s done

B nice to have a few more mopar guys around. Everyone thinks they cost too much too build....but look at what you have whe it;s done

Yeah I know. I have a 78 Cordoba and hopefully by the end of the week my 65 Barracuda.

-
Back