Attachments

• cudacords.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 392
  • treecuda.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 405
  • racedart.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 391
Wonder if that was a D Dart ?

If the race car is for sale, and depending upon what they want for it someone needs to snatch it up before they start stripping it. It looks like a fairly well built bracket car. JMO

they have quite a lot of "OFF LIMITS" cars that are for sale as projects. I'm sure that dart is one of those.

The dart was a cool race car. (actually still is) the one counter guy owns it. He had it for sale on CL last year. 1st whole, then in parts. Last I heard is that Wildcat is going to sponsor it like the cool black Lancer that they have. yeah, Wildcat is a mopar mecca. been going up there since 95. I don't buy much from them anymore- too high prices- (ok for them) I can find better deals. But- if you need it- chances are they'll have it.

If the race car is for sale, and depending upon what they want for it someone needs to snatch it up before they start stripping it. It looks like a fairly well built bracket car. JMO

Everything at Wild cat is for sale. I've done a little bit with them over the years. Strictly Mopar they know what they have and they want $$$ for it but if you need it and its a hard to find item you'll pay.

I'm lucky enough to live in driving distance of Wildcat.

You can walk around the yard freely, the people are friendly and helpful.
Some parts they will let you pull yourself (small things where you won't risk damaging other parts), others they pull for you.

It's Oregon so I think they charge you a bit less if you are there, standing in the mud and rain, handing their parts pullers wrenches like a nurse on an operating room.

The steel wheels on my car came from there. 5 for $125.

The complete under-hood AC system, every nut, bolt, bracket, pulley and hose $400 and I sat and watched them pull it.

The correct valve cover oil breather (1 nipple with "Oil" on top) $25. They had about 200 of these.

I went there to pick up a harmonic balancer for my 318 build. They told me last week on the phone they had some for $40, when I got there all they had is some old cores for $20. Wish they would have told me over the phone. I ended up buying a new one for $75. It was worth the 50 mile drive to see all the old Mopars.
I thought maybe the Dart would be among the "project cars" on their web site but it wasn't, maybe I will give them a call.

look at that 6000 in back glass lmao ........ i never got emails back from them when i asked bout a part so i stoped trying a few years ago

they quoted me 450.00 bucks + shipping for a 77 cordoba trunk lid . i bought a whole car for 500.

I seen that Dart for sale here last year,guess it didn,t sell.:wack:

I thought I was seeing things but you clarified that up for me.

I went there to pick up a harmonic balancer for my 318 build. They told me last week on the phone they had some for $40, when I got there all they had is some old cores for $20. Wish they would have told me over the phone. I ended up buying a new one for $75. It was worth the 50 mile drive to see all the old Mopars.
I thought maybe the Dart would be among the "project cars" on their web site but it wasn't, maybe I will give them a call.

Dont feel to bad.... there is a junk yard around that for years if you called about a part they would have it. You get down there and they didnt have it, wrong one, wrong size, etc... Everyone used to mock him "Yeah we got one laying right here on the desk!" Lol His son has took over and its not half as bad.

I was up there about 10 years ago and walked around the yard. I got some great prices from them. There was a 69 Dart 340 hood that they told me I could take for $75 and while I was there, someone from back east called about the very hood. They told him $200. The prices are way different if you are there to pull them and they don't have to ship it. I bought a nice 70 Dart rear bumper with tail lights for $65. When I got back to Utah, I found that one of the tail light housings were broke. So I called and asked how much another would cost, they sent it to me for shipping. I have only good to say about them.

I called about head light bezels awhile back , She quoted me $190 for a set of drivers, drivers side had a small dent. She was asking $225. for not much more I could have gotten the new repops.

i never got emails back from them when i asked bout a part so i stopped trying a few years ago

Same here, I needed some parts for my car, I emailed them a list followed up with a phone call. No response, second phone call, no response back again, I gave up.

-
Back