WILL I NEVER LEARN?

-

CFD244

"I LOST MY ID IN A FLOOD"
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Why do I do this to myself? 1971 Numbers 318, 3 speed stick, 8 3/4, Kelsey Hayes set up with sway bar. Body is trash, but the car is mostly complete, and will help me to figure out where all the "stuff" goes on my basket case restoration 340 Demon. LOL. I got the fender tag and the build sheet to boot.

It's right out of the 80's with the locking gas cap, fog lights, and the fatties out back. Some sort of an aluminum intake, but it's too dirty to read so far. Came with a set of bbp 14 inch rallies and wheel adapters to make them fit.

IMG_0223.JPG

Why do I do this to myself? 1971 Numbers 318, 3 speed stick, 8 3/4, Kelsey Hayes set up with sway bar. Body is trash, but the car is mostly complete, and will help me to figure out where all the "stuff" goes on my basket case restoration 340 Demon. LOL. I got the fender tag and the build sheet to boot.

It's right out of the 80's with the locking gas cap, fog lights, and the fatties out back. Some sort of an aluminum intake, but it's too dirty to read so far. Came with a set of bbp 14 inch rallies and wheel adapters to make them fit.

View attachment 1716084068

Learn what, how to not buy badass classic cars? LOL... Looks like it's got some rot in the usual places down below but the body panels seem really straight!

If you're anything like me, you won't ever learn. I won't ask how much, I'll just offer my congratulations to you....

honestly, if the "frame" was solid i'd rock it. if it's trash, it'll give its organs so that others may live rich fruitful lives of smokey burnouts and long road trips.

good score.

Learn what, how to not buy badass classic cars? LOL... Looks like it's got some rot in the usual places down below but the body panels seem really straight!
Oddly enough it is. Probably parked in the grass for a while. It will give up a few patch panels I suspect.

honestly, if the "frame" was solid i'd rock it. if it's trash, it'll give its organs so that others may live rich fruitful lives of smokey burnouts and long road trips.

good score.
It looks pretty bad under there. Will know better when I get it inside. I really just bought it for it's completeness. I was dreading trying to get all of the small parts in order for my restoration which, hopefully, will be ready for assembly soon.

Nice! Home safe n sound? I'll keep my eyes peeled on Kijiji for you for more of "them" :rolleyes:
Nice! Home safe n sound? I'll keep my eyes peeled on Kijiji for you for more of "them" :rolleyes:
LOL...........Don't do me any favours.

How about those Leafs! (I knew TB would score the winning O/T goal)

-
Back