will it fit

-

ramman7284

Reaction score
when i bought my duster i bought a mopar m1 intake for small block im curious if it will fit under the stock hood it will have dp holley and a low air cleaner

i think it will cause of the support underneath the hood but isnt the intake more for racing?

thats what i have and will use but im also curious as to what rpm range its runs good at and what alot of ppl use it for

I really like the M1 some people may say it works better in the upper RPM Range. I would disagree in my uses with it. It worked well for me on my Stroker engine from 2500-6800+RPM using a Solid Flat Tappet Camshaft. Head & Cam choice always play into what Intake to use. For an all around street car it is my first choice for a single plane intake.

I have ran a m1 single plane for years and with the right part it is very street friendly at least with a 4 speed ,its actually quiet strong at midrage rpms for a singleplane and really shines above 4800 rpms

ok so it shall do wonders on a 318 that built with these goodies

eddy performer rpm heads #60779 (ive been hearing bad things about these)
hooker comp headers #hok-5901hkr
holley 650 double pumper
lunati 268/276 cam #60403lk
eddy true roller chain and gear set
kb167 flat tops depending if i have to bore the block a little

and i hope to put a t-56 6spd behind it

ok so it shall do wonders on a 318 that built with these goodies

eddy performer rpm heads #60779 (ive been hearing bad things about these)
hooker comp headers #hok-5901hkr
holley 650 double pumper
lunati 268/276 cam #60403lk
eddy true roller chain and gear set
kb167 flat tops depending if i have to bore the block a little

and i hope to put a t-56 6spd behind it

For that combo, I would even recommend the Regular RPM Performer. That is a good intake too. Dual Plane but it works very well.

I measured the M1 single plane as the same carb flange height as the stock 340 intake.

i also have that intake on my mind i also bought a holley street dominator cause i didnt think the m1 would fit

-
Back