Will my husben ever grow up..

-

memikeswife

Reaction score
On our way out the door and 2 strangers grabbed him :D
another haloween night with my memike...:banghead: anyone els still have a child
for a husban ?

Attachments

• mikes pic 004.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 534
Awesome Pic, grow up?? Probably not, but being young at heart is great :glasses7:

Mike is too funny, he told us last night that he fun, looks like a good time. And I see he is proudly wearing is FABO t-shirt!

Treva, hope you had a wonderful Birthday :cheers:

Enjoying my second child hood, well some say my first :-k
Looks like I was ready to go home sweet hart :D:toothy7:

Awesome Pic, grow up?? Probably not, but being young at heart is great :glasses7:

Mike is too funny, he told us last night that he fun, looks like a good time. And I see he is proudly wearing is FABO t-shirt!

Treva, hope you had a wonderful Birthday :cheers:

Being a Halloween eve baby she is, we / I had a great time :D and yes
I am enjoying my fabo T- shirt last night Keith
Treva was spoilt with cake and gifts from our pool league team.
I did not remember her taking these pictures :toothy9:
But I remember theses :D

I just enjoyed a big class of V8 and a scrabbled egg samage :D
Thank you hun for having the coffee ready for me this morning :hello2:
You must be enjoying your fancy phone :D

Attachments

• halloween 12 002.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 482
  • halloween 12 003.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 494
  • halloween 12 007.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 487
If he grew up would you still want him? LOL
I will probably never find out, growing up is not on my to do list 1968dartman
My to do list is to wake up in a new world everyday, wait! Thats what happens with out trying :banghead:, but it's worked out fine this way :D

How can we tell which one is Mike?

Mwahahahahaha!!

too much fun!
I was the one with pants on :D!! the little vampire crabbed me by my rear belt loop and said wait!! you are not going anywhere yet.........

Yeah my wife has a big kid too. I love Halloween!
Halloween is a great time to meet folks, and get those Who the heck are you looks :D I walked in by my self and sat down and did not say anything with my glasses on... yes I love Halloween :happy1:

and get those Who the heck are you looks :D

Funny, I grew a full beard last winter for the first time ever, people looked at me like that, some I knew and they walked right by me and didn't even know it was me LOL :D

Funny, I grew a full beard last winter for the first time ever, people looked at me like that, some I knew and they walked right by me and didn't even know it was me LOL :D
I kept my belly sucked in and walked tall and I bet 50 people gave me the who the heck is that!! I was the first person to walk in with a Halloween digs on... Priceless to say the least :D I bet you are different looking with a full beard, all the pictures I have seen you are clean cut :cheers:

another haloween night with my memike...:banghead: anyone els still have a child
for a husban ?

i was thinking all men are big children and when we marry them, we are just signing on to a full time, life long baby sitting job.

always have to watch them and keep them from fighting, throwing tantrums, and make sure they pick up their toys..........whew men are exhausting......but i think thats why we love them so much. :love4:

soon enough i will have a permant baby sitting job too........life is sure dull without it

I bet Treva (my wife) will agree Rani, I hope she don't try and collect her baby sitting fee's for the last 34 years, she is a wise young lady.

so!! you are about to make the plunge Rani ? I can't speak for Treva but it's been good for me, except when she moves/redecorate the house and I wake up and stub my toes
on a coffee table leg

We all still have that kid side to us. I do something and my wife just shakes her head. But then she has her kid side too.

I'm just the opposite I've had my since I was 18 will be 57 on the 30th of Nov. Never shaved it off. No one would recognize me if I did.

We all still have that kid side to us. I do something and my wife just shakes her head. But then she has her kid side too.

I'm just the opposite I've had my since I was 18 will be 57 on the 30th of Nov. Never shaved it off. No one would recognize me if I did.

I think i'll grow it out again this year, starting today, Nov 1st, then shave it off April 1st LOL

I bet Treva (my wife) will agree Rani, I hope she don't try and collect her baby sitting fee's for the last 34 years, she is a wise young lady.

so!! you are about to make the plunge Rani ? I can't speak for Treva but it's been good for me, except when she moves/redecorate the house and I wake up and stub my toes
on a coffee table leg

i have no idea when or if it will happen .....in my culture its different bcoz my future permanant big kid gets to pick me .......i dont pick him ....and so far, no eligable big kids want to come with me. so i wait

i have no idea when or if it will happen .....in my culture its different bcoz my future permanant big kid gets to pick me .......i dont pick him ....and so far, no eligable big kids want to come with me. so i wait

I can't imagine you will have a problem...some of us like strong, smart women...and it's worth the wait to find someone compatible.

Perhaps a bit of cross-cultural action is in order.
Seems like you might be one to "get it" that logic and compassion ought to trump "the way things have always been done".

Heard this long ago:
"The only difference between men and boys is the price of their toys"

...and I've been playing with cars for a lot of years

Heard this long ago:
"The only difference between men and boys is the price of their toys"

...and I've been playing with cars for a lot of years

well cars are the absolute perfect hobby ....they teach science, physics, shop skills..........they are huge puzzles to put together ......they teach one how to project plan and implement a good plan ......and can lead to friendships.

putting cars together has allowed me to grow as a person ....i never used to deal with money bcoz in my culture girls do not touch money for any reason......but now with the cars and the FABO classifieds ...im an everyday wheeler dealer LOL

i think the world would be a better place if everyone got the experience of putting a car together and a chance to grow with a metallic master piece.

cars are prolly the best invention mankind has ever concieved in all time. LOL

the stuff you learn with a car is astronomical

well cars are the absolute perfect hobby ....they teach science, physics, shop skills..........they are huge puzzles to put together ......they teach one how to project plan and implement a good plan ......and can lead to friendships.

putting cars together has allowed me to grow as a person ....i never used to deal with money bcoz in my culture girls do not touch money for any reason......but now with the cars and the FABO classifieds ...im an everyday wheeler dealer LOL

i think the world would be a better place if everyone got the experience of putting a car together and a chance to grow with a metallic master piece.

cars are prolly the best invention mankind has ever concieved in all time. LOL

the stuff you learn with a car is astronomical

Well said!:D

Growin up leads to growin old
and growin old leads to dyin
and dyin to me don't sound like all that much fun

John Mellencamp

It's more fun not to grow up....

You might have to grow old, but you never have to grow up:D

for a husban ?

On e the days responsibilities are taken care, have fun. As much as humanly possible. Be glad he didn't grow into a old crochity crank that the world hates like Scrooge.

If you didn't dress up, ya missed the fun.

Now go out and laugh till the funny bone breaks or you pass out from laughter.

-
Back