Will seats from a newer Challenger fit an A-body Barracuda?

-
On the left I have my new buckets that aren't light but they're comfy... They are from mid-late 90s Honda prelude (1996? 1998?) I liked that it will kind of match my blue interior which I want to keep blue. On the right I have 1976 dodge sportsman seats, they're light but I slide around on them and in the summer they are HOT. I just weighed them and the Sportsman seats weighed in at 29 lbs with the seat brackets used to mount them (they weigh about 6 lbs for the pair but I never bothered to make lightening holes in them because they were always temporary). The honda seats on the left weigh about 40 lbs and I have yet to make mounts but they will be minimal weight as these seats will basically be bolted to the ground and I will more or less make blocks to mount it level but not raise the seat. For reference, my bench seat frame that is missing at least half of its foam weighed in at 80 lbs on the same scale. In the end, it is much less of a weight loss than I expected but I just want to be comfortable.

20210605_125246.jpg

20210605_131353.jpg

20210605_124708.jpg

20210605_124650.jpg

Last edited:
I sat in a Duster that was for sale at the Mopar Nats 2 years ago that had seats from some kind of Volkswagon in it. They were recovered to match the back seat , were power everything and really comfortable. Guy said he picked them up for $400 and had them redone.

-
Back