Will These Rotors Replace Stock 67 Cuda?

-
I may splurge and get the slotted/drilled rotors, depending what the total is with shipping.

I am also wondering the benefit of the slotted/drilled rotors on a manual brake car.

Anyone?

Still looking for the correct lug studs as well...

Heat dissipation would be the benefit. Less brake fade from heat.
I agree but also it,s all in how you drive your car.You may be spending more on something you may not need.Think honestly about how you are going to drivi and make your choice from there. Mark

That's what I was thinking, I won't be driving where I will need to brake quickly, repeatedly alot, or from high speeds.
And I was also thinking that since I have manual brakes, it really dictates how I drive in order to be safe, and if I will see the benefit of drilled/slotted rotors.

I know I don't need the drilled rotors. For general around town cruising it's not needed. The fact that it's a disc brake setup to begin with puts you ahead of the curve on braking anyway. I'm going to check with my local parts guy this week to see if he can just order the Bendix part #'s for me and that way maybe save on shipping those heavy lil' suckers.

-
Back