window felts/fuzzies

-

Valleyant

Valleyant
Reaction score
I am prepping my '70 Duster for paint and want to remove the outer window felts. Can these be removed with the side door glass in place? From what I can tell they have a hook-on type fastener and it looks like there is just a bit of play,side to side, regarding the glass that may make this possible. Just need confirmation. I'd like to preserve and reuse the original window felt if possible. TIA!

I got them out of my 67 / glass in place. anybody know the best place to buy em?

I got them out of my 67 / glass in place. anybody know the best place to buy em?

They are pricey little punks.
For all four it was $130 or so, but they are really nice quality.
Only one person on ebay had them but I cant find his info, just his email address.
PM me if you want that.

Ok, I don't want to damage mine. Trying to reuse them. Still soft/pliable. I have identified where the clips are. When I get time I will try to reach into the door with the glass rolled all the way up and see if I can pry (don't know if there is enough room yet) on the clips from the back side with a small screwdriver and dislodge them.

Didn't mean to hijack but thanks for the info

-
Back