Window track rollers?

-

73Scamp318

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get the white nylon window track rollers for my Duster? I was working on my passenger door yesterday, closed it, and the track popped off...thankfully, the window was not in it or I'd be hunting for a new one.

I'm not really sure what they are called off-hand, but it's a white roller that pops onto a ball on the regulator and the roller rides in the track. From memory, the roller is about 3/4" by maybe 1/4"...I'll see if I can dig up the pieces and grab a pic.

Thanks.

Not to hijack too much, but would they have something like the back roller on the rear windows too? It's like a double roller, there's a roller on one side that slides into the channel at the bottom of the rear quarter windows connected by a ball type mount to a second roller that rides in the track mounted to the inside of the car.

Not to hijack too much, but would they have something like the back roller on the rear windows too? It's like a double roller, there's a roller on one side that slides into the channel at the bottom of the rear quarter windows connected by a ball type mount to a second roller that rides in the track mounted to the inside of the car.

Hijack complete, :D. I just bought a complete set of rear regulators for my convertible, just to get that part. So I will have one left over.

As far as the thread starter, those parts, if I am thinking of the right ones, come with the replacement slider felt/plastic track thing that goes in the track.

Well, looking at RT's site I guess they actually have several of those rollers, just have to figure out exactly which one I need. Anyone happen to have an exploded view of the quarter windows on a 67 Dart with part numbers?

Well, looking at RT's site I guess they actually have several of those rollers, just have to figure out exactly which one I need. Anyone happen to have an exploded view of the quarter windows on a 67 Dart with part numbers?

Just call and talk to the guy. He will know exactly what youy need. Double roller is about $15. a piece if i remember right . I bought two.

73scamp318, laysons restoration also have what you need, check that site out!

-
Back