-
Status
Not open for further replies.

gdizzle

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
On my 66 DDDDDart. 4 door 270 .the window whiskers are completely shot, you can look down into the door and see the lock bar.

I need them every window . Both inner and outer. Or has anyone found a new version that can work? help.. when it rains or gets a car wash the doors fill up with water....

On my 66 DDDDDart. 4 door 270 .the window whiskers are completely shot, you can look down into the door and see the lock bar.

I need them every window . Both inner and outer. Or has anyone found a new version that can work? help.. when it rains or gets a car wash the doors fill up with water....

I used 3/4" EPDM rubber weather stripping from Lowes, worked great!

I used 3/4" EPDM rubber weather stripping from Lowes, worked great!
That's what I like to hear. Would you happen to have a picture of it installed so I can see how you did it? Also does it affect the windows rolling up and down? Did you have to remove the windows in order to install it?

That's what I like to hear. Would you happen to have a picture of it installed so I can see how you did it? Also does it affect the windows rolling up and down? Did you have to remove the windows in order to install it?

I don't think I have a pic handy, I went flush with the roll in the sheetmetal. The main reason I used it was BECAUSE it didn't affect the window; slid instead of grabbed. You don't have to take the window out, just roll it down. I doubled up for the rear windows, a little tight but I never roll them down anyway.

3 years later, no issues still stuck on very well..

This is what your looking for:

Shop M-D Building Products 0.59-in x 10-ft Black EPDM Rubber Window Weatherstrip at Lowes.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back