Windshield trim for 67 Dart

-
Reaction score
Hello, I am looking for the windshield trim for 1967 dart. I believe this was the only model year they had the 4 corners that pressed in. My corners are missing I am assuming from a windshield removal at some point. But I am looking for the whole trim kit if possible. A body shop told me the 68 will not work as I don't have screws or studs to hold the trim. any help is appreciated
Thank you

Hello, I am looking for the windshield trim for 1967 dart. I believe this was the only model year they had the 4 corners that pressed in. My corners are missing I am assuming from a windshield removal at some point. But I am looking for the whole trim kit if possible. A body shop told me the 68 will not work as I don't have screws or studs to hold the trim. any help is appreciated
Thank you
'67 cars used brite-lock plastic that snaps into the rubber windshield seal, locking it in place. The stainless steel corners slide onto the brite-lock. Its reproduced and the front windshield isn't too difficult to install. Mitchells (now sold to someone else), and Year One are two places I know that carried it. Search YearOne, ebay, mopar megaparts, places like that for '67 lockstrip.

It shinks lengthwise over time. I don't know if that's from exposure to air or sun.

In profile it looks like this. The lockstrip used for other vehicles doesn't work.
upload_2021-8-24_21-55-21.png

The corners are reproduced as well as the lock strip. Google is your friend...

-
Back