My Build Room-Part-2

100_2726.jpg

100_2728.jpg

100_2731.jpg

100_2732.jpg

100_2733.jpg

100_2734.jpg

100_2735.jpg

-Those 2 "Twin" Cud's turned out really good too!

Have any of the old MPC Dodge Ram 50's in that stash ya got and would trade off for some parts I have?

This is my latest exercise in patience! I built this as a Christmas present for a friend who is a Steelers fan. Basically a stock Christine kit with a different paint scheme and wheels. The drag slicks are from a '68 Charger kit, and I hand painted the wide whites on them in several coats. The trim is all done in gold and chrome foil.

58 1.jpg

58 2.jpg

58 3.jpg

58 5.jpg

58 7.jpg

58 8.jpg

I had to move some of mine to make room for my railroad expansion.

I'll be building a display case at some point.

Snapped a few quick pics.

I've got some oddballs, and quite a few more elsewhere.

Note the 62-ish Imperial "of death" on the lower level, the "Kennedy assassination" suicide door Continental,
The 4 door Tempest, the 68 Catalina (in factory molded promo colors), the 60 Ford truck, the 65 Galaxie and the Falcon customizing kit.

The 32 Ford has Deora headlights a foil hood with rubbed through louvers, and a 302 with 8 one barrels.

Haven't touched these in decades but I intend to do a Daisy Duke 73 RR as my Satellite,

and I'd love to do an "as ran" of my 70 Super Bee with peeling vinyl top, primer, and rust.

The Dakota will get painted Amber Blaze, like my 2000 R/T.

Hiding off camera is an 86 Daytona that I converted to T tops.
That was FUN.

IMG_20161225_135245.jpg
IMG_20161225_135256.jpg

If anyone has the resin 67 Belvedere II wagon.....we need to talk.

Been there many times.

Not currently in production and no stock "laying around".

I've contacted them several times.

No date set for another run, either.

Was one on ebay about a year ago- sold for $85.

That's a bit more that I had planned on paying, but now who knows.

Been there many times.

Not currently in production and no stock "laying around".

I've contacted them several times.

No date set for another run, either.

Was one on ebay about a year ago- sold for $85.
Didn't notice that. They have a lot of cool stuff on that site. Too bad they don't take them down when they don't have them in stock. Good luck on the search.
That's a bit more that I had planned on paying, but now who knows.
Good luck with the search.

I have a want for a '70 Coronet Wagon OR 4 door of that same car in 1/25th was made by Modelhaus and by the time I had the $$$$$ to buy, they were no longer taking orders and are now gone so............. I'll probably NEVER get either of them at this point, as there seems to be none of them floating around! -I have yet to see one for sale anywhere since Modelhaus closed!

-
Back