-
Status
Not open for further replies.

unknownsnake

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
Well I am not sure there called linkage but its the bars behind the dash that connect the motor and the little arms. Some smart *** decided to weld around the holes to make them fit so I cant put clips in now.....:wack:

I have the piece that connects the passenger to the drivers side if you want it. 5 bux plus shipping.

Well I am not sure there called linkage but its the bars behind the dash that connect the motor and the little arms. Some smart *** decided to weld around the holes to make them fit so I cant put clips in now.....:wack:

i have a full setup for a 67-72 and a set for a 73-76 :D

The little arm that connects to the motor is different. I think the others are the same. and the year difference was 72 and down and 73 and up.

The little arm that connects to the motor is different. I think the others are the same. and the year difference was 72 and down and 73 and up.
Actually, most of '72 is like the earlier cars but not all. The split was 6/1/72. Also, the Duster/Demon/Sport wiper transmission is different than the Swinger/Scamp/4dr version along with the 2speed/3speed differences already mentioned so there are 4 different versions of the later wiper transmission. You'd have to get the FSM to figure out which pieces they share in common. The plastic sockets will fit all the 6/1/72 and up versions and it's recommended you install new ones any time you have the wiper trans out of the car. They're not expensive and will save you lots of time later on.

Don't feel bad. I need to track down the whole set-up, i.e. motor, linkage etc....not looking forward to it LOL!

If you still need the wiper linkage.
I have one out of a 73 Duster with a 2 speed motor.
PM me with your e-mail address and i can send a picture.

The pre 1968 linkage has bronze bushings and clips throughout. I think there is/was a difference in the orientattion of the slotted hole in the pitman arm attaching to the motor. One would need to address that so the wiper park in the correct position or change motor and switch and wiring but..
in the end you would have a system free of failing plastics.
Pivot assemblies are different too but it will all bolt in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back