Wiring harness clip V200 1965

-

Leos Luis

Reaction score
Does anybody know where I can get new harness clips for my valiant 1965?

clip.jpeg

How big are they? I may have one or two as well.
About an inch or so in height. These are used on early A’s (and maybe 67 and later as well) to hold the engine harness that goes from driver’s side to the passenger side at the cowl snd firewall pinchweld

IMG_6676.jpeg

Last edited:
I can't find that one. I have a couple that are close, but slightly different.

Maybe try Restoration Specialties if 65 Dartman can't find any.

About an inch or so in height. These are used on early A’s (and maybe 67 and later as well) to hold the engine harness that goes from driver’s dide to the passenger side at the cowl snd firewall pinchweld

View attachment 1716167703
Yes sir, on '67 there is just one. Then in '68 thecable retainer is screwed on at aboutthe same location.

Yes sir, on '67 there is just one. Then in '68 thecable retainer is screwed on at aboutthe same location.
The early A’s used at least 4, maybe 5 across the pinchweld, all body color. I have seen gold and blue from A Bodies I’ve parted out. My wagon (which is white) had the factory white ones.

OK let me know
Thanks
I which check today. I assume color doesn’t matter as they can be easily be painted body color

Some more info in case anyone is interested

Wow, this thread is off the rails. @Leos Luis , if you are looking for parts, new or used, start a parts wanted thread. ypu other members, send the guy a pm if you can help him out. Don't buy, sell, or trade on regular forums. Thanks

-
Back