Wisconsin Dart newbie...

-
Welcome to FABO!
Nice ride... Wisc winter will give you time to tinker with your new toy.

My wifes from GBay... Packer Backers down here in So Fla.

Looks like a SUPER clean car! And a 4-speed, sweet. Hope to see your car around soon. Just a few miles down the road from you. If you need anything, holler.

Welcome from across the lake! Wishin' my Duster was as far along as your new purchase!

Welcome to FABO!
Nice ride... Wisc winter will give you time to tinker with your new toy.

My wifes from GBay... Packer Backers down here in So Fla.

Thank you! The winter will definitely give me some time...about 4 to 5 months! :banghead:

South Florida Packer Backers ay? That's good to hear! My aunt and uncle live in Jupiter....so I get down that way every once in a while. Doubt it would ever be with the Dart though! Lol

Looks like a SUPER clean car! And a 4-speed, sweet. Hope to see your car around soon. Just a few miles down the road from you. If you need anything, holler.

Thanks! It's got a few things that need some attention, but nothing over the top. I am sure you will see it around...I plan on hitting up the local car shows with some friends. Thanks, you never know, I might just take you up on your offer!

Thank you! The winter will definitely give me some time...about 4 to 5 months! :banghead:

South Florida Packer Backers ay? That's good to hear! My aunt and uncle live in Jupiter....so I get down that way every once in a while. Doubt it would ever be with the Dart though! Lol

Live in next town south in Juno Beach... dontcha know
give a shout if ever in town. Doug

Welcome to FABO Mike. Nice looking Sport too!
Good luck with it.

Ted

Welcome to a really cool place to hang out ........My first Mopar was a 73 Dart Sport, only mine was yellow ......same stripe, same hood scoop. Looks great, and the color is way cool !! TB3 ......sounds familiar....

Attachments

• 205.JPG
    99.3 KB · Views: 82
Welcome to a really cool place to hang out ........My first Mopar was a 73 Dart Sport, only mine was yellow ......same stripe, same hood scoop. Looks great, and the color is way cool !! TB3 ......sounds familiar....

Awesome!! Thank you! Can't wait til spring!

-
Back