Wish me luck, going in for a colonoscopy.

-
Well guys, got back from the hospital about noon.
They knocked me out for the whole thing. The only problem
was the nap didn't last long enough. Dam that was some good
sleep.
You guys are right. The worst part was drinking all that ****.
Can't wait to get out in the garage to work on the Duster.
Have to still finish wiring the NOS system and install the
new fuel pump.
Test and tune next saturday at WIR drag strip.

Thanks for the report back. My time will be coming up soon, I wanted to know how you ended up (no pun intended!). Now get to work!!

Hey, it could be worse. You could be the one having to look up peoples 'tailpipes' every day! LOL.
And to think those docs chose that specialty.

Probably pays more than what I do now. Then I could afford two A-bodies!

Glad to hear you got through it OK. Like I said, I go the begining of June. I've had to re-schedule THREE TIMES so far due to a change in our heath care provider...work schedule....then my Mother-in-Law being hospitalized (she's OK now...)

The anticipation is killing me....
10_6_8.gif

Everything came out OK! I can't remember if the old bag was in
the front or back. The Dr. said it looked good. Only one polyp
and no cancer. Still clear sailing for the next couple days!
Thanks everyone for your support.
This is still for my Dr.:bootysha:

Very good briankaplan :cheers:

Good luck man. Everything will be fine. I did some reading up on this so I could actually be slightly educated about it before I made a comment like"you'll be ok man"

At least you can say that you are not full of ****. Good luck, not all that bad. My wife who is a nurse administers concious sedation several times a day for many procedures. Some of the things people say when coming out of la la land is quite funny. It was really hard for me when I had mine done in that I knew the nurse who gave me the drugs. She said I said some interesting things. They'll show you the pictures, kinda cool. If they find no polops you are good to go for at least 5 years. Diverticulitus is what is commonly found. Doc will tell you to eat more bran.

I'm glad everything was ok. When I had mine they found nothing. When I woke up they told me I was a perfect asshole!

Just a small reminder to get the Doctor to sign a note stating that your head is not up your a-- as what some of your friends or wife might tease you about.Been for one and once you get past the perceived embarrassment it's alright.Better safe than sorry!!!!!!

Excellent!!! :cheers:

-
Back