Wish to HECK I had room for THIS

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
This seems like kind of a gift..............

http://spokane.craigslist.org/tls/3836709411.html

Large Sandblast Cabinet w/Pressureized Tank - $125 (Spokane)

This is a sturdy blast cabinet I built to fit most motorcycle frames. Made of heavy gauge galvanized steel over a wood frame, everything glued & screwed. Inside dimensions: 48" wide x 20" deep (before the top sloping window part) x 38" high. Outside overall dimensions: 63" wide x 23" deep x 70" tall. I never quite finished or perfected the feed system, although I did some blasting. It has a light inside and a vacuum hose for sucking out dust. I will include a shop-vac & bag of sand (not pictured) that I planed to use for this. Please reply to email link above or leave message at

Attachments

• blaster1.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 556
  • blaster2.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 562
  • blaster3.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 573
awesome project for sale there, you couldnt build it for that. BUY IT!! I may want to borrow it sometime :glasses7:

That's one hell of a cabinet.

Blaster/ tank costs as much as he wants for the whole thing. I've got one of those tanks, forget, 40 lb?

Oooohhhh man, I could put that to use AND I have the room for it. I do wonder what feeding issues he has though.

I gave the link to a Canadian Tool Pusher over here in Kuwait. I found him an old Pioneer amp in Spokane yesterday. I told him as long as your brother is going down to get your amp he might as well pick this up for your shop. He was e-mailing his brother when I left his office. lol You did a nice job building it! I would bite but I already have a TP Tool cabinet and a Brut pressurized blaster, also its a little bit of a drive for me. Good luck on the sale.

nice! we put wheels on ours just so I could have it... lol
the new one we put on a pallet so we could move it away from the wall to clean/service it.

okay your wife is going to kill me but does she park in the garage? you could always make her park out side and then you would have a place to put it. sorry had to do and my wife just hit me!

I once built one into a closet in the shop and all I did was install a shelf inside and cut two round holes in the door, attach the rubber gloves thingie and install a window. Took me one morning and used it that afternoon and did so for years. These things take up space, closets are already there..

-
Back