Wish us luck...BATF interview for FFL

-
:thumleft:

;-) Now, as I've been debating with my other fellow CCW carrier, is 7 rounds from a Officers .45 ACP equivalent to 15 rounds from a 9mm? As my instructor put it... "If you need more than 5 rounds from a .45, you are way over your head", LOL! :rambo:

Right on Barge! Good deal on the High Point and Kel Tec deal. I have been looking into getting a P-11 for my backup, only holdup being I am waiting to have a look at the LC9 Ruger is putting out next month. Keep us posted!

Right on Barge! Good deal on the High Point and Kel Tec deal. I have been looking into getting a P-11 for my backup, only holdup being I am waiting to have a look at the LC9 Ruger is putting out next month. Keep us posted!

Yep, they may not be the best looking but US built and lifetime warranty. My partner is a serving officer from whom I bought his old back-up, old SW 5 shot Chief's Spl. So when I got the Kel Tec PF-9, I "loaned" it to him to check out how comfortable it would be for his new back-up. He says he can't feel it and is easy to forget he's wearing it. Less than one inch thick, DA only and 7 + 1.

Yep, they may not be the best looking but US built and lifetime warranty. My partner is a serving officer from whom I bought his old back-up, old SW 5 shot Chief's Spl. So when I got the Kel Tec PF-9, I "loaned" it to him to check out how comfortable it would be for his new back-up. He says he can't feel it and is easy to forget he's wearing it. Less than one inch thick, DA only and 7 + 1.

7 rounds of .45 ACP. :) Not quite stock. Love the grips.

Attachments

• IMG_0241.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 46
I think I'm in love :thumleft:

3.5" barrel, Wilson grips made of something tougher than micarta. 7 rounds in the mag, 8 if you feel lucky, lol! Wolff springs. 100% Reliable with the factory mags after 500 rounds, 1 ftf with a Wilson Combat mag, they said to leave it loaded for a month with all seven rounds loaded.

I had planned on checking this out today, but my painter called and said that my bike paint was done. :thumleft:

Barge, please explain that the correct screwdriver tips are 100% necessary when replacing grips! Lol!

3.5" barrel, Wilson grips made of something tougher than micarta. 7 rounds in the mag, 8 if you feel lucky, lol! Wolff springs. 100% Reliable with the factory mags after 500 rounds, 1 ftf with a Wilson Combat mag, they said to leave it loaded for a month with all seven rounds loaded.

I had planned on checking this out today, but my painter called and said that my bike paint was done. :thumleft:

We want pics of the bike and figure out a way to make it an A-Body issue of it. Any specifics on the ftf w/Wilson ?

We want pics of the bike and figure out a way to make it an A-Body issue of it. Any specifics on the ftf w/Wilson ?

OK, be right back and have many pics of the old Kaw!!

Yes, I'll tell you in a second.... Gotta let the dogs out!!!

The Wilson mag was a failure to feed. I bought 5 mags and it only happened on one, never on the factory provided mag. They told me to load all 5 five mags to the max (7 rounds) and let them sit for a week. I did so and have not function fired since. :)

The Wilson mag was a failure to feed. I bought 5 mags and it only happened on one, never on the factory provided mag. They told me to load all 5 five mags to the max (7 rounds) and let them sit for a week. I did so and have not function fired since. :)

Maybe just a one-off burr that "self-corrected" or smoothed itself ?

Had that problem with a 22 semi a few decades back when I didn't have to study to figure out which end the bullet thingy comes out.

-
Back