Woo Hoo Found fenders for my barracuda

-

dartcuda1

67 Barracuda 500ci 6sp
Reaction score
I had to go to maryland to tow a car for a friend.When we were down there talking the guy knew a mopar man down there.This guy has a werehouse full of all mopar parts.I asked if he had fenders for a 67 barracuda.He had them for a 69.We was not leaving with out them.One had one rust spot on the bottom and one had a small ding in it.Heasr they are on my car. :cheers::cheers::cheers:pS:I will be putting some Frontend parts on hear soon.I will be selling a complete front end and a hemi hood for a 67 cuda as a package deal. Mark

Attachments

• 030811_2050[00].jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 234
  • 030811_2051[00].jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 223
  • AAAA0043.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 207
  • AAAA0049.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 223
You're todays Lucky Dog Winner. LOL Straight solid fenders for these cars are almost impossible to find. Seems like I remember reading about a very slight difference in the 69 fender at the headlight bezel. If so it's not something that can't be overcome just like the side marker and emblem holes. Those fenders would be worth a lot more to a 69 owner though.

I heard the same thing about the 69 fenders.But trying to find fenders in this shape is almost imposable.I need fenders like this because I can,t do body work.Some people say they don,t fit and some say they do.We will find out.If it,s the tabs I can make them.I hope someone reads this and chime in.I do need all the help I can get. Mark

Congrats on the find Mark! The '67 decklid you sold me is going in for paint very soon! I wish I knew you were selling the hemi hood... just ordered a new one from AAR this week for quite a pretty penny haha. Oh well, you gotta pay to play, right?

Post more pics of your project!

Chris

Thats cool chris.I am going to sell the front end with the hood as a package.I gut to get pic,s of everything first.I am going to try to post pic,s of my progress every week hopefully.Enjoy that deck lid. Mark

You're todays Lucky Dog Winner. LOL Straight solid fenders for these cars are almost impossible to find. Seems like I remember reading about a very slight difference in the 69 fender at the headlight bezel. If so it's not something that can't be overcome just like the side marker and emblem holes. Those fenders would be worth a lot more to a 69 owner though.
Hay redfish,Took a headlight bezel up to the car to see what the differance was between the 67 and the 69 fenders.The 69 fender has the hole for the marker and two tabs for mounting the 69 bezel.The only thing I have to do is take the two tabs off and close up the marker holes. Mark

Hay redfish,Took a headlight bezel up to the car to see what the differance was between the 67 and the 69 fenders.The 69 fender has the hole for the marker and two tabs for mounting the 69 bezel.The only thing I have to do is take the two tabs off and close up the marker holes. Mark
Also I think I am going to use the strip that is on the yellow fender.The only thing It,s not going to say 340

-
Back