Woo hoo! Got me another A-body!

-

Furious65

C-body Guy
Reaction score
As some may remember, I had to sell my '70 Duster since I didn't have the cash at the time to take care of it. Luckily, it went to a forum member here.

Anyways, found me a nice little '69 Dart Custom. Paid more than I probably should have but you can't beat an AZ car for having a great body! I hate having to deal with rust so it is well worth it to me. Nothing special about it so it isn't something I'm worried about modifying. /6, auto, PS, and factory A/C. That's about it! Will probably drop in my mildly built 318 (about 325hp), repaint to something I like better, convert to bbp, discs, and atleast an 8.25 rear.

Been trying to figure out the original paint color so I posted the fender tag if anyone can help me out with that it would be appreciated. I tried using some of the decoders out there and have had no luck.

So, what'cha think? Good start for a custom or ???

WP_20140419_005.jpg

WP_20140419_004.jpg

WP_20140419_006.jpg

WP_20140419_008.jpg

WP_20140419_001.jpg

fendertag.jpg

No better start than a clean body, and that baby looks clean! Love it!

When I first read the title of the post.. I was like, Yep wonder what HER name is.....

LMAO to funny, NICE car man! 69 Dart with what a 225? Or is that 170?

Either way, NICE car, and clean......

If/when I ever get my one project finished, a "blank" rust free dart will be next on the list. Congrats!

Thanks, guys! Thanks for the info as well. I notice that the interior/exterior colors are one of Mopars "not recommended" combos. I always seem to find the odd ones! I'm thinking sublime or something else that pops! :D

Clean body on that one Kelly!

Yeah, hopefully I can keep this one. I'm trying to get my Sport Fury project moving forward so hopefully this doesn't suck up too much money. I just couldn't pass it up with how nice the body is!

Sweet! 69 Darts are my favorite A body. I build it the way you want as its not a rare GT. Good luck with it. Bill

Nice straight car, good starting point, but "clean" is not a word I'd use...lol especially that shot of the engine bay.

Good luck with it.

Gawd that thing looks straight. $3500 is completely worth it in IMO for a straight car like that.

-
Back