Working from home. This is the view to the left.

-

RSie

Idiot In Training
Reaction score
If reincarnation is a thing, I want to be a fat house cat. :)

IMGP8351-1.jpg

IMGP8362-1.jpg

Years ago I had his "twin brother." he had been declawed, and had no color anywhere except his big green eyes. Pink skin and pink paws. His name was 'Harvey,' remember the movie, with Jimmy Stewart? he was a big boy, 22 lbs. He would sometimes sit flat on the kitchen floor and then jump up on the fridge. He often would not make it "clean" and had to "paw" a bit to scramble up.

My boss called the other day. I make electronics/ electric components part time for power wheelchairs. He wants to know if I can assemble drive modules at home. I'd give it a try, "we'll see." The downside is, it's COOL in the basement, I have to run a little heater down there "in the lab" to keep me warm.

Years ago I had his "twin brother." he had been declawed, and had no color anywhere except his big green eyes. Pink skin and pink paws. His name was 'Harvey,' remember the movie, with Jimmy Stewart? he was a big boy, 22 lbs. He would sometimes sit flat on the kitchen floor and then jump up on the fridge. He often would not make it "clean" and had to "paw" a bit to scramble up.

My boss called the other day. I make electronics/ electric components part time for power wheelchairs. He wants to know if I can assemble drive modules at home. I'd give it a try, "we'll see." The downside is, it's COOL in the basement, I have to run a little heater down there "in the lab" to keep me warm.
Cats always have such different personalities. Chase is a weird guy.. very standoffish kind of cat, unless I lay on the couch.. then he plops his fat *** on my chest. He won't have anything to do with the wife, until she comes out of the shower and wearing her purple robe.. then he's all over her.. as soon as she changes, he wants nothing to do with her again. WTF?
He's been getting really cozy with me working from home the last 2 weeks, always on my feet or somewhere looking at me.. kinda creepy in a way.

Only down side of being a cat would be having to lick your butt?

biginabox.jpg

Abi Bin Hoffman
Hebrew Islamic terrorist.
The daughter said he was Jewish for some reason that escapes me when she had him.
After she gave him to me, within hours I knew he was a jihadist terrorist.
24 lbs. the last time I got him to allow being weighed.
He still manages to get into his 6' tall gun turret/cat house .
Provides excellent heat on cold winter nights.
Expert at opening cupboards, closet doors, and medicine cabinets.
Expert at bait and switch.
Lures you in to scratch his purring smiling face then turns 180° to give you the tail end :lol:

Only down side of being a cat would be having to lick your butt?
This fatass can't get there. He tries and tries.. then the wife holds him down and wipes his ***.
Yes, I live with a crazy red-head cat lover. :)

View attachment 1715504949

Abi Bin Hoffman
Hebrew Islamic terrorist.
The daughter said he was Jewish for some reason that escapes me when she had him.
After she gave him to me, within hours I knew he was a jihadist terrorist.
24 lbs. the last time I got him to allow being weighed.
He still manages to get into his 6' tall gun turret/cat house .
Provides excellent heat on cold winter nights.
Expert at opening cupboards, closet doors, and medicine cabinets.
Expert at bait and switch.
Lures you in to scratch his purring smiling face then turns 180° to give you the tail end :lol:
That pic says "I'm sick of your **** dude. Leave me alone in my box". :)

My view today was from a 48" deep double door cable vault, opening a 1500 pair splice case looking for trouble on a T1 circuit, in the light rain.... Had to pump the mother out and still had to stand in 4" of sludge that the pump couldn't lift. But hey, I'm still employed! And yes, I found the fault. So now the Empty Lexus dealership can make phone calls again.....? :realcrazy:

My view today was from a 48" deep double door cable vault, opening a 1500 pair splice case looking for trouble on a T1 circuit, in the light rain.... Had to pump the mother out and still had to stand in 4" of sludge that the pump couldn't lift. But hey, I'm still employed! And yes, I found the fault. So now the Empty Lexus dealership can make phone calls again.....? :realcrazy:
That sounds like not fun, for no good reason.
I for one thank you.
Without guys (and I'm sure some girls) like you, willing to do stuff like this, none of us would have TV, or internet.. or electric, gas, or sewers to suck our **** away.
My hat is off to you, sir.

Last edited:
-
Back