World juniors....

-
Well after the US collapse the only real opponent left is RUS. Should be a better test but SHOULDN'T be enough to knock us out! I will still be watching just to be sure...

Dennis

Russia and Sweden will be the tough opponents. Hopefully they can pull it off!

Of course i want the Canadians to win....Dam Russia....I think they have been asleep:wack:..Like on purpose:wack:...If you know what i mean.:happy1:

all I will say is its going to be real good or not the Ruskiessssssssssss want it bad again.

Home on break, thought the game started at 830!! Damnit oh well...Canucks better find a whole new level!!

I stand corrected! But I will say the last 15 minutes were probably the most exciting 15 minutes I have seen in a LONG time!

Dennis

Good effort from Canada. A few bad bounces off skates, and Russia played very well. They deserve to go to the gold game. We don't.

The last few games have been great hockey to watch. Those kids make the NHLers look slow.

I thought they played well enough to win. Early in the game we hit a post and the Russian goalie made a couple great saves then they get 2 somewhat fortunate goals, both off of one of our players. When two very equal teams play it can come down to a game of bounces, it didn't quite bounce our way. If the shot with 24 seconds left goes in instead of hitting the post who knows we could be playing for gold.

-
Back