Worried about my son

-
I have a mildly autistic step-son (16 yrs old) and he is a very picky eater. Unfortunately, most of what he will eat is either junk food or expensive (loves shrimp). He's been like this for years. Part of it is side effects from the medications he's on. If your son is on medication, you should talk to the Dr. about this. In the mean time, keep trying to feed him different things until you find something he'll eat.

mmm.
I asked my pediatric nurse of a brother, he said "speech therapist"
you got one?

nice kid you have there

cant help alote but will pray that he will start eating again like he used to

I just found seen this post and read the whole thing and am very glad to hear he is eating again I will pray for your family that he keeps this up . I know how scary it can be when that happens because our now 2 year old was born weighing 3lbs 9oz and was brought home at 3lbs 14oz . A month after we brought her home we accidentaly got her the wrong formula instead of the similac advance we got her similac advance with early sheild which really messed her little belly up and she was barely eating and started losing weight we were scared to death to say the least . but we figured the problem out after 2 weeks and switched back asap .I felt like the worst dad on the planet .
The only problem she has now is not talking yet she babbles and makes noises like she wants to talk but cant make words yet so we are a little worried about that but her doc says she is ok and is just a little behind and she will start when shes ready . You have a hansome little man there and i hope things will keep going well for your family

-
Back