Worst case of road rage I've seen.

-
That dude was either on Meth or something halucinogenic, or just plain insane. I'm surprised this ex-cop was so affraid. Didn't look like the guy had any weapon except his vehicle. I'm not a violent person at all but I am with the others that said if anyone ever did this to me they'd be eating the bumper on my car/truck. Somebody treats me that way I couldn't care less how bad he'd be hurt if I smoked the tires over his head.

That dude was either on Meth or something halucinogenic, or just plain insane. I'm surprised this ex-cop was so affraid. Didn't look like the guy had any weapon except his vehicle. I'm not a violent person at all but I am with the others that said if anyone ever did this to me they'd be eating the bumper on my car/truck. Somebody treats me that way I couldn't care less how bad he'd be hurt if I smoked the tires over his head.

Yup bring it up on the T Brake and let it RIP.....haaaaa

I loved that when the cops got him, he said that the video was a fake & never happened....but the cars must be covered in those nasty fake dents then.

Since this came out, HEAPS of people have come foward identifying the car as one that has done the rage on them aswell

When it was all said and done , the very first thing i would do is get in touch of the boss of the 911 operator , she should be fired , on he spot for asking stupid F,.';g questions B';/.h!!!!!!!!!!!!!.Any maybe hit her a slap yourself.

We don't have 911 here....it's 000......just sayin.

Looks to me like a bad case of road aggression mentality.

My guess is that the maniac thought the 'good guy' brake-checked him (I believe I heard something about him briefly applying his brakes when the maniac was behind him). The guy must have a real hair-trigger to go off like that.

Actually a lot of Jeckel and Hyde types out there driving. Personalty completely changes when they get behind the wheel.

-
Back