Worst case of road rage I've seen.

-

MoparMuscleGuy

Still plays with cars.
Reaction score
What would you have done? I know what I would have done. MMG
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ao0v-vPHvs"]Crazy Australian Road Rage Attack Car Crash Car Chase Rammed 7 Times Australia - YouTube[/ame]

As soon as he jumped, I'd a been all over the loud pedal!!! All the more reason to get a dash cam

They outlawed guns and have had any gun crime since. Sounds like it's time to start walking everywhere, too.

A co-worker of mine was purposely run off the road on his motorcycle and almost died. the guy that did it was deported once before and ran back to his country before police could arrest him.

A co-worker of mine was purposely run off the road on his motorcycle and almost died. the guy that did it was deported once before and ran back to his country before police could arrest him.

Unfortunately, that is very common here in AZ. Of course, doing what that moron did in that vid probably would have gotten him shot here! Once he started pounding on the windshield like that I would have been in fear for my life (like any reasonable person would) and that would have been legal justification for lethal force. Some of these idiots don't realize that they are playing with their life.

yeah, I would run him into his own car, maybe pin him and set the handbrake and just watch him squirm as the cops were on the way, or just run him over outright.

If the opportunity presented itself, a PIT maneuver would be inorder, then mindless can cool off in a dig somewhere.

When it was all said and done , the very first thing i would do is get in touch of the boss of the 911 operator , she should be fired , on he spot for asking stupid F,.';g questions B';/.h!!!!!!!!!!!!!.Any maybe hit her a slap yourself.

I was thinkin that myself. She didn't seem to "get it."

What a bunch of useless cops. Seriously they couldn't get to the scene, maybe the next crime will happen out in front of the station so the police will be able to respond.

Its no wonder I have a 3/4 socket wrench and a mag lite within easy reach while driving.

holy geez! That was way way way over the top! I had a guy ram me off the road into a ditch doing 70+. killed my 73 D100 in the process (sprung the frame, ripped the steering box out of the frame, collapsed the entire passengers side) but not before he hit me, and naturally I cranked the wheel hard right and launched him into a field. Wiped out a 6 inch irrigation pipe that kicked my truck up on 2 wheels and skidded for 40 yards, came to a stop, and flopped back on all 4. Scariest thing of my life. of course it was in the middle of nowhere but i had cell service, and coincidentally had my 12 ga. with me and ready in case the guy wanted to get really stupid.....He took off down the road but came back when he saw MHP after him. Of course the jackass didnt have insurance either, but that was the least of my problems at the time....turns out he ran an off duty MHP off the road a few miles before, and had 2 warrants out for his arrest....theres some real winners out there.....

That guy is a flipped out freak. Worse than that would be getting pulled out of the car and beaten to death or shot. That is why I usually have the HEAT with me, especially on long road trips!

Assault with a deadly weapon (his truck)
Found guilty and sentence carried out on the spot.

That's what would have happened.

Dam thats insane road rage! One of my supervisors about 10 years ago at this place i use to work at frkn shot somebody on the road because of road rage. They had it all over the local news. Stupid *** got a 10 or maybe more year sentence for that and had a co-worker with him to which she also went to jail. Just frkn unbelievable.

When I lived in Australia, I was driving on the freeway and a guy behind me slowed down, stopped and then the passenger jumped out and kicked the door of the car behind him in while the rest of us were doing 60mph. Then they sped off, really sped off and 4 wheel drifted round the corner of the offramp. Weirdest thing I ever saw there. And on a weekday!

-
Back