would it look good???

-
i wouldnt waste my money. id save the 120 up for headers or a nice cam. maybe a go wing. or a shift kit if its a 3 speed auto. imo. do what u like. it would look ok

I think they lend a tuff look to it all.

As far as carb-mounted scoops go, I think I prefer the triple-butterfly type. Which is now available with square butterflies. Might be something to consider...

Well I imagine it with street tires though, yes its a 3 speed auto i hate go wings.i might not even put any scoop on at all if i do its the dual scoops or the hemi dart scoops those are my other options,

Well I imagine it with street tires though, yes its a 3 speed auto i hate go wings.i might not even put any scoop on at all if i do its the dual scoops or the hemi dart scoops those are my other options,
IMHO - go with the dual dart/superbee scoops with the 318. Wait on the hemi dart scoop until you have representative power for the image. Let the ricers do the 'poseur' image game.

Yea that sounds right to me i hate ricers! and i HATE! fords and chevys with mopar engines! :thebirdm:chebbies and fords!

SPIDERMAN!:spiderma::spiderma::spiderma::spiderma::spiderma:

8)

Sport that kind of scoop ONLY if you got the power to back it up and you like the look, :wack:

hey all i have to say is do wat you like...and i dont care if its a ford or a chevy with a mopar engine in it....that means it will smoke ANYTHING HAHAHAHA

I definatly think the Mr. Gasket street scoops look better than the summit one....i know a guy with a 69 roadrunner with a supercharger 440 and he runs a Mr Gasket style scoop on top, but the dual butterflies say Mopar on them, which is real cool! Do what you like and make sure you post some pics of the finished product if you do go that route.... would be interesting to see

-
Back