• ford blue

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • chevy orange

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
-

breakstuff

Reaction score
I'm freshening up the 360 in my 65 Dart and the engine paint went to hell in the last seven years. I'm repainting it with what ever engine paint I have left over so red is out of the question. So what would you pick for a color?
1 Hemi orange
2 Corporate blue
3 Ford blue (and pray it wont cause oil leaks)
4 Chevy orange (So I can make excuses for when we lose a round)

You have a blank canvas then. The original color is red but I like Hemi orange.

You have some serious tires on the rear. Mini tub?

Hemi Orange all the way Tim. I just picked up some to go on the 360 I got from you after I get it back together.

I said corporate blue but I ment Chrysler blue, turquose like 65 383's

I was tempted to go red and pass it off as a 273 but the aluminum heads would be a dead give away that it's not. Plus I'm only putting money into go fast parts and using what I have as leftovers. If red paint and a type R sticker would drop a tenth by all means I'd do it

how do you like the sliders? Do you run them on the street at all, or very much?

how do you like the sliders? Do you run them on the street at all, or very much?

I really like them, I haven't had the car on the street yet but it hooks well at the track. I welded 1/4 inch plates to the bottom of the frame rails and tapped holes in the stock location and 1" further back. Incase I ever wanted to move the axle back for a taller tire. I'm using the speedway kit.

Hemi orange Dude,period correct, and will pop in your engine compartment
:glasses7::glasses7:

A can of paint is cheap

RED

but since that isn't an option HEMI ORANGE

But red would be better

Black would probably make it the best for a street strip car, suppose to disapate heat better

i would just buff the old paint off down to the cast and clear coat it. there you go problem solved. from what i hear clear weighs less.

Hemi orange for the win! I thought about black but if I did sprout a leak somewhere it would be harder to find it.

-
Back