Would you rock this ride??

-

737jetdr

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I posted yesterday about 71 duster tailights on a 72 car. I'm not sure how they ended up on the car as the car was purchased at an estate sale years ago and then traded to a dealer. Maybe who ever did the car liked 70-71 tailights better. Maybe they couldn't find a nice set of 72 taillights. Anyways, I'm going to check out the car tomorrow. I'm not a mopar purist. The car isn't a real 340 car. I'm not looking for a trailer queen but I will be sure to give it the once over searching for bodywork. Thoughts, opinions welcomed. Thanks.
00a0a_4ilpE7fZDr2_600x450.jpg
00M0M_ki1d8Vv27pZ_600x450.jpg

Yes absolutely! That's a nice looking duster I dont care if it's original or not!

You will def get laid in that car.
You will never hear, "sorry loser, it has the wrong taillights and isn't an original V8 car"

X’s2 on both of those posts!

Any additional problems(perceived or not,) I can adjust right quick! Nothin a few bucks can’t fix.
Looks really good.
If someone doesn’t like it I tell them I can fix it right where they stand. I tell them, turn around, about face, take a step, GOOD! Take another step, GOOD! Take another step, VERY FOOD, hold on! Take another step! Excellent, take 5 more steps, really, take 5 more steps! Keep going, you hit it, take 10 more, yes sir, take 10 more steps to fix the problem, yes, I’m fixing it as you walk away, some more, keep walking, 50 more steps, atta BOY!

Not to sure about the threads......

Is there a early ’70’s costume party attached to it?

only if it had a 340 in it
i cant stand wrong engine call outs (overbores not included)

Well I'm sad to report that this duster will not be joining my fleet. Typical Midwest car that has had patch panels on both quarters, trunk floor, spare tire well and poorly covered up surface rust in the engine compartment. Nice 10 footer but not what I'm looking for.

Absolutely, this whole thing is about "to each his own" .

I put RMS suspension under mine.

I guess that is Blasphemy to a purist also.

Sorry the car didn't pan out!

Well I'm sad to report that this duster will not be joining my fleet. Typical Midwest car that has had patch panels on both quarters, trunk floor, spare tire well and poorly covered up surface rust in the engine compartment. Nice 10 footer but not what I'm looking for.
oh... welllll then - - such is life.

Well you can buy mine
Nothing to hate there. That's a badass machine!

Thank you..lots of hard work and $$$..

What really looks good is to widen the rear factory rally to 14x9 and put some fatso's on the back.

Not sure I can afford yours STROKED, but it's a beauty. PM me with a price and the details. I don't want anymore project cars. My polebarn is filled with them, LOL.

yup
i dont care what engine the car came with, as long as the numbers on the call out match the numbers on the block
unless you want to claim that 360 is actually a stroked 340?
Well, if you bore a 360 over .040, it "could" be considered a 340 stroker..

-
Back