Wow anyone have 64k they can loan me

-

trapster

Reaction score
1964 Dodge Dart - $64,500 - Davisburg, MI -
50th Anniversary 1964 Dodge Dart GT for sale.
This 1964 Dodge Dart GT is Smooth, Quick, Dependable and consistently a Show Winner!
No expense was spared on the Rotisserie restoration.
Specifications:
The following is only a very, very, brief list of specs. / Over 100k Invested. / 1964 Dodge Dart GT Hardtop. / 50th Anniversary of Dodge. / Flawless Rally Red paint. / Flawless Body and seams. / All new and correct Chrome and Glass. / Gorgeous NOS Red Vinyl Bucket seat Interior. / 3 speed push button Automatic Transmission. / Auto meter Gauges. / Barry Grant six pack 408 Small Block 460hp. Dynode. / Demon carburetors. / Edelbrock Aluminum Heads. / Aluminum Radiator. / Dual Fans. / Dual Exhaust with Headers. / 2.91 R.R end. / Custom plated exhaust. / Hush Matt. / 4-wheel Wildwood Brakes. / and the list goes on and on.
Many cars are often said to be in Pristine condition but this 1964 Dodge Dart GT truly is.
Always stored inside and located in Davisburg, Michigan, 48350.
Making room for more projects so NO trades considered. Call Tim Sleeman at: 586-838-0097 for more information. No Text messages.
Asking: $64,500.00 obo
http://sleemansclassiccars.com/1964_Dodge_Dart_GT.html

remind me not to use him as my stock portfolio manager.....100K invested.

Send me your PayPal info and I'll send it a sap :glasses7:

No expense was spared on the Rotisserie restoration.

Huh, I didn't know 64's came with a 408 stroker and all the goodies, lol. J/K, it's a beauty for sure.

No problem, I will have my Nigerian benefactor do a wire transfer to you. Just Paypal $1200 to me to cover unrelated costs. Lol

He found a complete nos interior for that car?
Impressive.

Impressive.

I saw this about 7 years ago when it was in-process, my buddy was getting the original parts off of it and he was very happy.
Of course we thought building a '64 Dart to such a high standard was ummm... Not wise financially but it turned out fantastic.

I use the video of that car every time I need to see how something is supposed to look on my 64 Dart GT. The car is absolutely flawless but no 64 Dart is worth that much to me . Take a look, if you care, just to see how nice it is.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoUiHy-TSO4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoUiHy-TSO4[/ame]

NO way worth that much. Only way to get that kind of money is from a collector, and collectors ONLY collect original rare examples of "Whatever". Original being the key word here.

It looks like a really nice build - would be great to see the early As go for that much when built - that way I won't lose as much on my build :)

Impressive.
Legendary has them but they are quite pricey.

No, Legendary has a new replacement interior for it. But, there is a possibility he found New Old Stock Interior for it, although doubtful. I did find New Old Stock upholstery for my 64 Valiant a few years back. Came with the Mopar tags, paper inspection tags and all. I considered it an extremely unlikely and lucky event.

Impressive.

No, Legendary has a new replacement interior for it. But, there is a possibility he found New Old Stock Interior for it, although doubtful. I did find New Old Stock upholstery for my 64 Valiant a few years back. Came with the Mopar tags, paper inspection tags and all. I considered it an extremely unlikely and lucky event.

My mistake...reading comprehension skill lacking at times.

maybe ditch the rallye wheels!?? LOL great car, and I respect someone that can throw that many $$ down the tube. wonder if I can get a job as his butler? maybe $90,000 and benefits????? I will wash his cars for free.

I really doubt his build will have any effect on value of early A's !!!!!

So how much do you guys think that car's worth? Personally, I think he'd be hard-pressed to get $25-30k for it.

-
Back