Wow...really?????

-
come on guys..... every time i see these ads i know it has to be a guy whos wife says sell that car and the guy says "ok honey but i put x amoount of dollars in to that car and i wont sell it for less!" he knows he wont get the money and thats his plan to keep the car that she hates forever. i like the way they think ;)

come on guys..... every time i see these ads i know it has to be a guy whos wife says sell that car and the guy says "ok honey but i put x amoount of dollars in to that car and i wont sell it for less!" he knows he wont get the money and thats his plan to keep the car that she hates forever. i like the way they think ;)

cough cough whipped! cough cough
here is an idea "you need to sell that car" uh NO!

don't ever recall seeing the car and I live about 14 miles from where it shows it is from.

Wonder what i could get for my Dart. I've been offered stupid money for it, SHOULD HAVE SOLD IT, but not his asking price

The boy needs to sell his crack pipe and seek serious professional help for his delusions...lmfao...

No doubt!

Then again, theres allways the guy that invests this kind of cash (Asking price of this car) into a car and expects that much plus profit back on it.

I know it. And if you're doing it for that reason, just stop and take up something like basketweaving....believe it or not people will pay 20 bucks for a basket. But they are not paying 50k for what is only worth 5k.

I have about 20 grand spent on my dakota, THIS TIME AROUND...on a truck worth maybe 4500 by itself in this **** market. But I'm doing it because I like it and intend to keep and use it for my enjoyment. Not because I thnk Jay Leno is going to add it to his collection when I am done with it.

Im hoping he did it as some kind of joke or something. Or maybe its some kid who really doesn't know any better. Good lookin car though, I've never seen it around either and im not real far from it.

I've got him!!!!

he put $49998 in the title, but in the ad body he put $48998.

Pretty sure legal-wise he gots to give it to me fer that:thumblef:

...but I think I'll let him get away with it for now.

Your all just a bunch of wellous pitnickers, you wouldn't
know a good deal if it bit ya in the ***.:stop::evil3:

Maybe he meant you could buy it 4 8998.

50K? and it's probably not even an original 340 car going by the standard gauge cluster...guy must be smoking his underwear.
Someone should email him and tell him it's way too cheap as they sell for twice that at Barrett-Jackson...
If it's a '72, they didn't have a rally dash but it should have the 340 grille. If he can get that kind of money, power too him. All it takes is to find one idiot with more money than brains that just has to have that car. Plus it makes it fun for us to poke fun at! :)

Did I miss what year it is, leather seats, original paint (awful shinny looking), overpriced, the guys a lying sack of ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it's a '72, they didn't have a rally dash but it should have the 340 grille. If he can get that kind of money, power too him. All it takes is to find one idiot with more money than brains that just has to have that car. Plus it makes it fun for us to poke fun at! :)
Im with you on this one Mark;in this market that would really be a stretch.But anyway,Good Luck to him and his potential customer!

Hey great news everyone, the guys name is James, it's a 72, he's pleading ignorance on the leather seats and his price has come down to 40K. It's still 20 to much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonder if he'll take a Western Union Check for $45K and give me the car and $5K back? :smilebox:

Check out the 63 Valiant sedan listed today for $17,500! I like mine but....huh?

-
Back