Wow....the price keeps going up on these....

-
Bottom line, on those manifolds...... you have a restored m-code dart, worth $100,000 , with tti headers on it.
Will it be worth $110,000 with the right manifolds? Will 6500, get you 10,000.?
(Not to me. But they might be to someone....)

makes me wonder what these 340 HP manifolds are worth i got sitting here.....did'nt realize they were made of gold...thought it was just cast iron???

Yes they have gotten spendy too but not super crazy...but they repop those so if you are not worried about casting part numbers being missing they are good to go since repops don’t have numbers on them.

:popcorn:

5BED55BB-55C7-4823-8FBC-94BEB67F9BCA.jpeg

I saw an unrestored striped roller 74 barracuda on fb for 73k yesterday. Granted it had alot of parts with it but still that is just insane to me. He said his body man screwed him over and ran him dry which makes me think the body work probably wasn't even finished or done correctly. But in the pics it didn't appear to have any body work done? So who knows but anyway he was asking 73k for a 7k dollar car. And 7k is on the high end lol

I saw an unrestored striped roller 74 barracuda on fb for 73k yesterday. Granted it had alot of parts with it but still that is just insane to me. He said his body man screwed him over and ran him dry which makes me think the body work probably wasn't even finished or done correctly. But in the pics it didn't appear to have any body work done? So who knows but anyway he was asking 73k for a 7k dollar car. And 7k is on the high end lol
Is it possible he meant $7,300?

Is it possible he meant $7,300?
Thats what I was thinking too. But scrolling thru the comments he never corrected it and mentioned how he had over 100k invested? Idk I looked for the post today and can't find it anymore maybe it was a scam

I see cars for sale where it says $40,000 invested , will take $20,000. Really??? How did you spend that on that car!??? I guess paid someone %80,00 an hour for all the work and paid $10,000 for a $1500 project! lol

People are trying to take advantage of a muscle car feeding frenzy because of the high auction selling prices these days since investors took over our hobby. Fixer-uppers in our hobby used to be affordable, but not now. There is one good plus to all this; because of the high interest in restoring/saving old muscle cars now a days, many companies have invested in making replacement/reproduction parts for our beloved Mopars! That is a G-d send!

The 383 big block manifolds should be worth about a tenth of the 440 version. Ten times as many of them (at least!) for a car worth half as much, maybe......

-
Back