WPC Mopars Only car show Parksville, BC on July 26

-

70DartMike

Too many projects
Reaction score
I received the info from a friend about this show, and I'm spreading the word to fellow Islanders and anyone in BC and surrounding areas who are interested. Both the Beaver Lake Mopar show in Victoria and the Parksville Chrysler Mopar show are no longer happening, so an all Mopar show in Parksville this year should be a good turn out.

This is the info I received. It's actually in Coombs, which is a 5 minute drive outside Parksville.

Spread the word around.

The Vancouver Island Region of the WPC Club is again hosting an All - Mopar Show July 26th in Parksville, BC. We would love for all of you to attend and please pass the information along.

As in previous years, this is a three day Meet and we will be having club members attend from BC, Washington, Oregon and probably Idaho. You are welcome to attend the full meet or simply attend the car show on July 26th.

Please see our web site for more details, http://clubs.hemmings.com/viwpc/meeting.htm

Cost to Register for the Meet is $30.00 and must be Pre-Registered by June 25th. If you wish to attend the Car Show only there is NO NEED to pre-register, just show up on July 26th at the Rodeo Grounds in Coombs with a $15.00 show fee.

Attachments

• wpc.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 438
If you click on the link, and click on Car Shows from the menu at the top, you can see pictures from the last Mopars Only show they put on.

If you click on the link, and click on Car Shows from the menu at the top, you can see pictures from the last Mopars Only show they put on.

Thanks for posting Mike.I knew getting this out on the forums would help spread the word.
We need a Mopar-only show on the Island, and these folks do a nice job, as I attended the show at Fort Rodd Hill, and it was great.

Mark

Thanks (x2) Mike for posting this. I miss the Parksville Chrysler Show as it was a nice drive, and lots of cars to boot. I'm going to mark my calendar for this show (probably just attend the car show on the 26th)

We need a Mopar-only show on the Island,

Mark...we need MORE Mopar-only shows on the Island...one's not enuf!!!

I attended their show at a property on the Pat Bay Highway many years ago now , met some real nice folks and got some cool pics of stuff you don't see as often , I might use this as a final shakedown run before my annual pilgrimage to mecca .

Thanks (x2) Mike for posting this. I miss the Parksville Chrysler Show as it was a nice drive, and lots of cars to boot. I'm going to mark my calendar for this show (probably just attend the car show on the 26th)

Mark...we need MORE Mopar-only shows on the Island...one's not enuf!!!

True, but 1 is a start! I hope it's a great success,and tons of Mopars show up!

I think I"ll print up a bunch of the posters and post them around.

Mark

Well, I managed to get those few days off work for it! Now the hard part will be figuring out how to get my '65 Valiant (for sale) there, my '64 300 there, my '70 Dart there and maybe my '65 Power Wagon there. Hmm.

Well, I managed to get those few days off work for it! Now the hard part will be figuring out how to get my '65 Valiant (for sale) there, my '64 300 there, my '70 Dart there and maybe my '65 Power Wagon there. Hmm.

You just need to develop some more friends, Mike!...lol

A friend and I were looking online at Vancouver Island car shows, and on one site it says the show is on Sunday, but we called the WPC club and they said it is on Saturday.

A friend and I were looking online at Vancouver Island car shows, and on one site it says the show is on Sunday, but we called the WPC club and they said it is on Saturday.

Mike...their poster says Saturday...

[ame]http://clubs.hemmings.com/viwpc/WPC%202014%20Regional%20Meet%20Poster.pdf[/ame]

Looking for volunteers? :D

Just a bump for the show on Saturday. So far it seems there will be a pretty good turn out. A few people I've spoken to have said they're going to leave their cars at home and just go check out the show.. Well, bring your car so there are cars there to check out.

A group of us are heading there at 9 so if anyone wants to meet up with us somewhere, let me know and we'll work something out.

Well, either in town at Timmy's, or I could just get everyone to meet up at my place, I've got a fairly large driveway and a pile of old Mopars to look at?

Hi Darwin,, Mike, Chris,, - the wife and I will be coming up,, and would like to meet up,, where and when?? thnx.. grant

darn i was getting pumped for a minute there , probably won't enter then maybe just cruise up for a little bit then cruise back , the car needs a highway run before I leave on the 8th for moparfest .

-
Back