WPC Mopars Only car show Parksville, BC on July 26

-
I'll be joining in the fun as well...I finally got my Road Runner on the road so I'll have it there.:eek:ccasion:

Chris, Greg, Grant, etc...wanna meet down here somewhere and cruise up together?

I was thinking the Helmken overpass park and ride could work if we're all coming from town.If anyone is out on the Westshore then maybe somewhere near Goldstream Park.

I think I'll just see you guys there , if I make the trip , I wasn't planning on entering the car so there really isn't any reason for me to go up that early .

I think I'll just see you guys there , if I make the trip , I wasn't planning on entering the car so there really isn't any reason for me to go up that early .

Too bad, there's a super nice '68 340 fastback from Washington driving around town, and a friend from Vic is bringing his '69 fastback also. Would be cool to see the 3 together.

Greg...looks like its just us on the caravan up there.

See you tomorrow morning!

Bummer,would have been cool to have a pack of Mopars heading up the highway but we'll probably see some other ones on the way,I'm sure.

Not really, lol,, but frankly,, we're not entering either,, so I'm wondering if we'll be leaving that early...

Besides,, my cruise control doesn't work under 100,, and I wouldn't want to hold you guys up.. lol ;-)

also J/K..

Well, I missed the show....seems the Dart didn't wanna go...had some electrical issues just outside of Chemainus and had to limp her back home.

I was REALLY looking forward to this show....Damn!!!

Shitty deal! Yeah I was wondering where you were yesterday at Tims, Greg said one minute you were in his mirror and the next you weren't, then he back tracked a bit but basically lost you. Too bad the case acted up on the way. Well, I took pics of pretty much everything there, so go here for the pictures.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=284875

Well, I missed the show....seems the Dart didn't wanna go...had some electrical issues just outside of Chemainus and had to limp her back home.

I was REALLY looking forward to this show....Damn!!!

Sorry to hear,, .. If it turns out to be the carb,, I got a Holley you can bolt on and be worry free,, or I got a couple Eddy's on my scrap pile you can try.. J/K.

Seriously tho,, if you need a hand,, let me know,.. cheers

That blue 300 lives 3 doors up the street from me , his wife has a sweet 65 Valiant ragtop , I've been bugging them for years to sell it but they have way too much wrapped up in it . I couldn't make the trip obviously , by the time I got the car washed and the oil changed on Friday it was too late to buy any wax which I discovered I was lacking , then by the time I polished and waxed then detailed the interior Saturday it was early afternoon and too late for the trip , maybe next time , they come every 2 years now don't they ?

Hey Chris, Nick who owns the blue 300 is in the store almost as often as you. He's also got a Fury, a Challenger and the Valiant convertable.

Hey Chris, Nick who owns the blue 300 is in the store almost as often as you. He's also got a Fury, a Challenger and the Valiant convertable.

Yes I know , tho nobody has actually seen the fury yet , who do you think sent him to you ? As I said I've been bugging him about the Valiant for years but he actually mentioned he was thinking of trading it and I haven't seen it in a couple of months , the trans might be acting up again , he had Victoria Trans rebuild it a couple of years ago and it has been in for repair every year since .

PS get back to work , you got my breather yet ! LOL .

-
Back