[WANTED] WTB: 1966 Barracuda Formula S , Citron Gold

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
The one I posted is exactly what the OP is looking for.

For about 20K (if the uni-body is good), he could have a nice driver quality semi-restored car, exactly like he wants and all as per factory build.

Man, this looks like what your after.
Can’t do anything closer look at the details

1966 formula s 4 speed citron gold citron interior 1966 FORMULA S BARRACUDA

went and saw it in person, has a TON of rust not visible in the pictures, it needs major rust repair, the entire rear end of the Unibody is rusted out, the engine is blow ( hole in the side of the block ), and the vast majority of the interior isn't restorable, needs to be replaced.

The one I posted is exactly what the OP is looking for.

For about 20K (if the uni-body is good), he could have a nice driver quality semi-restored car, exactly like he wants and all as per factory build.

the link you sent is a nice car, but the options aren't at all what i listed in my original post:

i am looking for :

1966 Formula S Barracuda, Citron Gold paint, 4 barrel V8 Commando engine, 4-speed manual transmission, Citron Gold Interior, in great condition.

the link you posted earlier in the thread is :
1966 Plymouth Barracuda | eBay

that car is silver paint, blue interior, automatic, NOT formula S...

The one I posted had everything you wanted except "nice condition".

It was a citron car with a cirtron interior and it was a Formula S 273 4 speed car.

IIRC it was 5K or make offer.

s-l1600.jpg

Needs work, but it's everything you want option-wise.

View attachment 1715296697

Needs work, but it's everything you want option-wise.

went and saw it in person, has a TON of rust not visible in the pictures, it needs major rust repair, the entire rear end of the Unibody is rusted out, the engine is blow ( hole in the side of the block ), and the vast majority of the interior isn't restorable, needs to be replaced.

my want ad clearly states 'great condition' as a prerequisite.... if you know of one, besides FishyPete's car, Id be happy to buy it

my want ad clearly states 'great condition' as a prerequisite.... if you know of one, besides FishyPete's car, Id be happy to buy it

You might have to build a clone...honestly it would be easier than locating the exact car you want...the citron gold ones seem to be a lot harder to find

You might have to build a clone...honestly it would be easier than locating the exact car you want...the citron gold ones seem to be a lot harder to find

They were scarce for sure for a couple of years, but seem to keep popping up in the market alot in the last year compared to the previous years. we can be patient for the right one. Clones arent an option, unfortunately, not what the old man wants.. the right optioned Formula S in great shape will come along, time makes all things possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back