-
Status
Not open for further replies.

66moparrerun

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
My 1966 Barracuda was recently damaged in a deer vs. Barracuda collision. ( See threads on Early A Body Discussions forum) Consequently, I need the 2 left side grill parts. Namely, the chrome egg crate grill and the chrome surround, with or with out the headlight bezel. (See attached photo). I am looking for the highest quality parts that I can locate and afford but I will consider all available parts. I will also consider buying the same parts for the right side of the grill.

Please send a PM and I will respond with a email address so that you can more easily send me photos and price quotes for parts shipped to Oakwood, IL. Thanks for your interest. Steve

Attachments

• rsz_100_0066(2).jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 118
I have some but they're all pitted. Let me know if you can't find anything better.
Thanks, Mark

I have some but they're all pitted. Let me know if you can't find anything better.
Thanks, Mark

Mark, Cosgig/Geof has some grill parts for me that I will pickup next Wed. He says they are also pitted so I am continuing to try to find alternatives. Geof, is also going to try to locate better grill parts for me at the MOPAR Nats this weekend because I cannot go this year due to conflicting family obligations. I would still like to see photos of the parts you have available so I will send a PM to you. I know that it is very likely that any parts I locate will require refinishing/rechroming. I am simply trying to acquire the best parts I can as a starting point. Thanks, Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back