Status
Not open for further replies.

stickpony

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi guys,

looking to buy my old man a retirement gift, his dream car, willing to pay top-dollar for the right car:

1966 Formula S Barracuda, Citron Gold exterior, 4 barrel V8 Commando engine, 4-speed manual transmission, Citron Gold Interior. Looking for one in great condition.

Last edited:
3B9400DE-FCA3-4F4B-A285-658C2AB348F8.jpeg
It would take a lot to get mine......good luck!

Last edited:
beautiful car. Theres one car on here that is very nearly perfectly options, its owned by FishyPete. that would be my ideal car to buy for my Dad
Yes and what a beauty it is. Great to see the passion for the early A Bodies.
Farmington 018.JPG

Yes that was my make over model car lol. Great car great history
Here is one but auto Plymouth Barracuda Formula S - Motorland LLC

Thanks for that link. if it was just a transmission swap needed, i might go for it, but its also missing the Citron Gold interior, and it has the black racing stripe, whci is a no go.

FishyPete's car is perfectly optioned, IMO: Formula S, 4 speed, Citron gold exterior, Citron gold interior, NO black stripe:)

I love the black interior. Photo shoot this week for some magazine should be fun.
Fishypetes car is beautiful! And I read he has new blue streaks on it.

288505BE-A4E2-4539-A4DA-8DAF8331241C.jpeg
2CECB5FD-CB60-48ED-B822-2E1EF99BF0AE.jpeg
D8B3F2FE-8B25-4E4B-B735-4007E32886CE.jpeg
I’m done with the 66 Barracuda, sold the blue one it’s now in London.
Working on a 1970 rs camaro now for the garage more to come.....

Citron is a crazy color. Even back in 66 you would swear it had pearl in it. The color flops between gold and green depending on the light.

You are one Hell of a Son is all I got to say. Your Dad must also be one Hell of a Guy also and I hope you can make that happen. GLWS

My old '66 was that originally, but not an "S". It did have all of the "S" options, though, and it was a black vinyl top car. I always thought the color was green until a couple of years ago. I painted the car black and then did black interior...Good luck looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back