WTB - 273 intake manifold 65 barracuda

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some hi perf 273 heads for sale with adjustable rockers if you want a whole commando top end 500.00 for all

Welcome to the site, Sharon.
I don't know if you are looking for the factory 4barrel intake...
But if you are just looking for a usable manifold, the Edelbrock D4B is one to look for. They are out there. It's a dual plane single 4 barrel manifold they made in the '60s that is drilled for the 273 mounting. Predecessor of the LD4B for later small blocks.

Sharon - the comment about needing a manifold for a 64-5 273 is correct. Bolt hole size and angle is different for 66 and up. If you can find an Edelbrock D4B, it is a significant upgrade from the stock manifold, fits nicely under the hood and take a wider variety of carbs. It is the manifold that Chrysler sold at dealerships through Hustle Stuff and Direct Connection.

I have a 4 barrel intake for a '65 273. I'm selling them with the heads for $150. I can send pictures and will ship at buyer's expense.

Steve Littlefield
Steve:SOLD! I have been trying to reach you since you posted the intake and heads. We want both. Please advise how you want the payment. Thanks. braveheartsharon

I cannot find the paperclip to post my pic...can you tell me where it is located? Thanks.

Welcome from north of you in the Winchester area. I've got a 65 273 4 speed Barracuda that will eventually go to my oldest son who lives in the Netherlands.

To answer your question about pics, hope this will help.To attach pics to your post, load your pictures on your computer. After you've typed a post or reply to a post and before hitting the "SUBMIT REPLY", scroll down a bit to where it says "ATTACH FILES". Click on where it says "UPLOAD PHOTOS". You'll get another screen; click on "BROWSE". Select your first photo from your computer, hit browse again for the next photo, etc. Make sure they are a size that can be uploaded - about 640 x 480 is a good size. Then hit "UPLOAD" in the same screen. The uploaded picss will then show up as yellow or maybe red text. Go back to your message and hit "SUBMIT REPLY" and they should show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back