-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wlecat

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1967-69 Barracuda fastback or convertible project car wanted.
Must be able to title in NJ, hoping for something I can use soon while I restore
Prefer V8 LA engine, must be able to turn over, will consider rollers.
Some parts off or missing is ok, but no basket cases please.
$3000 V range, that's all I have to work with, not going to turn it & sell If you are fairly close in price give it a shot.
Can p/u within approx. 500 miles of New jersey.

Isn't this the fourth thread you have posted for a 67 - 69 Barracuda? Maybe you need to add some more $$$$ to the war chest if you want to pick up a decent car in your area.

I'm sure your comment was meant to be encouraging, but that was not the result.
Why yes, this is the 4th posting, (nice of you to notice, glad someone is),
the postings get buried very quickly in this section. Reposting isn't againt the rules from what I can tell, although commentary is apparently, (excuse me this exception).
Hello, but the market sucks right now, and I'm thrilled to have what little I do have to offer and I'm going to keep trying while I "build my war chest".
I have found a couple of project that fit the bill, but then there's a "title" problem.
But I continue, inspite of the northeast Craigslist crackpots who think their untitled, gutted, engineless, hunks of ferrous oxide and bondo are somehow worth a small fortune! Guess what, those heaps are still for sale, what's that say?
I've met some really nice folks on this site and I was hoping (probably naively), that just maybe a member might have a project he realizes he'll never get to, and might perhaps afford to let me have a shot rather than let it rot.

My 65 Dart Convertible, which you were going to look at several times, is virtually rust free coming from California. It is not pristine, but it is within your price range. It has an engine, runs, drives, and has newer reupholstered seats and a title. Perhaps you forgot about it or decided not to go with a 65. Good luck with your, er, search.

I haven't forgotten about you, you told me that the snow was a problem right now where you are and my rant was not about anyone from FABO who's car I've considered or talked to, they've all been very cool to deal with, like you, drive 48 & James T.; their cars just weren't good fits for me. My comment was meant to reference some of the "Craigslist Crackpots" that I've run across. I don't remember your car having an engine or trans, I must have misunderstood. Let me know when it's good to come out there.

did you see this one?

it's on a resto jig right now, it would be hard to get it shipped to you, but i'm sure there is a trucking company that could do it.

the guy is almost giving it away at $1200 when you consider he's sending new quarter panel skins with it. i'm not sure if you are a welder and have a shop and place for it though.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=224990

Couple days ago there was a post here for a vert on Craiglist, located somewhere in California I think, 1500.00 . The fresh red paint job is probably worth more than that.

No. But thanks anyway. Way too much drastic customization done already. I'm not up to that. I appreciate your posting it.

The Vert was in San Fran and I commented I'd almost move to CA to own that it was sweet.

Thanks everone for your help and offers .I found and purchased a great deal on a 67 barracuda convertible Saturday locally.Will post pics next

set
set

Out of the garage and on to the flatbed, dry rot tires ! :(

Attachments

• 67 cuda.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 132
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back