Status
Not open for further replies.

BrendonAF

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey all,

Looking at a first time around resto and have migrated quite a bit between various Plymouth models, but now have my mind set on a Barracuda.

Trying to find one in reasonably good shape for a project car (though i won't turn something away that needs a panel or two replaced), and would like it to be as complete as possible.

The Formula S is desired because of the interior/dash difference, which is why I want to look at one that is originally an S so that it has the parts with it.

I'd like to gravitate towards the larger V8 engine size (had a '67 383 Form. S slip through my hands the other day), but i could chase down a 340 just as easy.

If you or someone you know has a car that comes close to this profile, i'd appreciate some contact info and pictures.

Either can be sent to my email ([email protected])

Thanks,

Brendon

1968 formulaS340 has one of the nicest I have seen in a long time. It's the yellow car in his avatar. He had it for sale awhile back. That would be a great score. I also have a friend with a 68 convertible red with original 318 auto on floor for $8500. It's complete nice paint, new top good driver. In the fine state of PA

1968FormulaS340

Thanks for the information. I'm pretty new to pre-70's Barracudas, so it's great to figure out some additional details for the car in regards to options.

Highwaystar

Can you get me the contact info for your friend with the 68 convertible? Pictures in a PM would be awesome too!

Thanks,

Brendon

I am curious what you want to spend....I have 1968 Formula 340S black plate car in very nice shape with a fairly new 416 build that I am considering selling to start a new build. This car would be $20K+ to sell. If you are interested let me know.

Like said above all the interiors are the same. Some formula s cars had bench seats and some regular barracudas had buckets all depends on how they were ordered. And the 340 cars are faster then the 383s.

I have a 68 barracuda in decent shape its really solid it does not need new panels no rust. It was a 318 car now has 360. it has fiberglass fenders and a stock style fiberglass hood. it drives pretty good but needs work inside of car on dash. Has front bucket seats and are in great shape back is as well. Would take 6500 for car if interested I can send pics

I have a 68 barracuda in decent shape its really solid it does not need new panels no rust. It was a 318 car now has 360. it has fiberglass fenders and a stock style fiberglass hood. it drives pretty good but needs work inside of car on dash. Has front bucket seats and are in great shape back is as well. Would take 6500 for car if interested I can send pics
Maybe post some pics up in this thread?If he,s not interested,others might be.It sounds like a nice deal.OOPS nevermind,seen your ad now.

Check the Cincinnati Ohio craigslist... Pretty sure there is a 68s 340 fastback for 8500... Not too far from Muncie too...

Thanks for the listings guys, but i'd like to reiterate that i'm looking for a project car. I'd like to keep it in the range of $6000-$8000... not something above $20K or just about done with a full resto.

To 68Cuda78, i'd like to see some pictures!

Thnx,

Brendon

My formula s has the factory tack/rally dash with the 150mph speedo.and the push button ac/heat controls.$10,000 and it yours.:salute:

1968 formulaS340 has one of the nicest I have seen in a long time. It's the yellow car in his avatar. He had it for sale awhile back. That would be a great score. I also have a friend with a 68 convertible red with original 318 auto on floor for $8500. It's complete nice paint, new top good driver. In the fine state of PA
He should take that to the cppa auto auctionclassic car sale in july I think that car will do morre than that. Central Pa auto auction.

I think I got what your looking for.10.000 asking price

Attachments

• pics122009 064[1].jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 123
  • pics122009 066[1].jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 114
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back