-
Status
Not open for further replies.

B5BEE

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a decent set of both. I've been searching a while and no luck. I saw year one makes new rocker molding but, I can't find the wheel trim. I'd rather find some used and save a few bucks. Thanks.

Nice used rear wheel openings aren't so hard to find. Fronts are almost always dinged. Then new and used wont match in bling factor either.
The 67 fish rocker trim is very rare and all I've even seen available were dinged. If you car didn't have the rocker trim from factory you will need to weld the nail head fasteners on the rockers. Hope this helps

Nice used rear wheel openings aren't so hard to find. Fronts are almost always dinged. Then new and used wont match in bling factor either.
The 67 fish rocker trim is very rare and all I've even seen available were dinged. If you car didn't have the rocker trim from factory you will need to weld the nail head fasteners on the rockers. Hope this helps

Thanks. My car actually has holes where the trim goes along the rocker and into the fender they look factory and not drilled. Do you know where I can find the wheel well trim?

It's pretty common. Try Layson's and Year One.

Thanks. My car actually has holes where the trim goes along the rocker and into the fender they look factory and not drilled. Do you know where I can find the wheel well trim?

is the yearone 67 rocker repro an exact for 67 fish, if so 350 don't seem out of line.

Rocker moldings are not re-popped.

Wheel opening moldings are for about 350.00 a set.
http://www.classicindustries.com/product/mopar/parts/mn1477.html

It looks like they have been discontinued through Year one. And are out of stock with Classic Ind. So maybe they are no longer available.... ugh

I called year one the rocker molding is discontinued. Thanks for the link I saw mcb and laysons have some stuff too but I am going to look for used first save a few bucks hopefully.

Barracuda rocker moldings were quite rare in 67. Good used is even more rare.
68 were more abundant but totally different ( described as gill and spear ).
69 is again different.
I'm glad I don't have holes for them in my body panels but if I did and needed to cover the holes without paying a kings ransom... Rocker moldings from a 108 inch wheel base A-body ( Dart or Valiant of about 73 vintage ) will serve the purpose and look pretty darn good too. Consider this, The more wide faced, thin profiled, and detailed these moldings were/are, the more difficult they were/are to keep straight and clean.

I have one side rocker molding for the '67 and a fair set of wheel well moldings from a '69. I also have a set of spears for the '68 if you prefer.

Please PM me.

Thanks,
David

I have took these off a 67 valiant. They are not perfect but they are cheap if
they will work for you.
One side is real nice. The other side would have been nice but someone drilled holes in to mount last time car was painted. Still dirty but will clean up nice. Straight and not banged
up at all. Sad some body man drilled the one.
20.00 + shipping

Attachments

• IMG_20140922_155003_863.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 275
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back