Status
Not open for further replies.

Saetun

Sinister Swinger
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
Well it pays to have friends & I'm hoping that one of you out there may have an 8.75 A-Body Axle Housing you'd be willing to part with in relatively close proximity (driving distance) to Oakland, CA. Not sure if I could make it worth my while if I had to ship one in, but who knows, right? Either bare or with BBP axles, let me know what you've got. If you have one you're not married to or know someone using one as a lawn decoration shoot me a message. Thank you.

Jeff

I have my 8.75 housing from my '69 Cuda that I'm going to replace with a new (probably Strange) Dana. It's from a Calif. car so it doesn't have the deep rust pits you often see from other areas of the country. The car was only used for 10 years before a minor front end accident and has been stored inside ever since. I stripped it to bare metal many years ago; primed it and painted it gloss black. I bought Mark Williams axles for it with long studs; bought new drums, shoes, cyls. and hardware kit. All was installed and has never been run. As I was originally building the car for racing, I had a fill bung and cap installed up high in the rear and a jack pad installed on the bottom. The jack pad could easily be cut off and ground smooth. The fill opening could be fixed easy enough also if you're doing a "stock" restoration. No third member.

I am about ready to order a Dana once I confirm which brand I'll use and would like to keep this one around until I have the Dana in hand. If you're not in a huge rush, we could work a deal with a deposit and I'd hold on to it for just a little longer.

Do you need one right away? I'm in the East Bay out in San Ramon, about 35 minutes from Oakland
Cuda SRT8

Would be interested in the complete set up for bbp if it didn't break the bank. Let me know what you've got.

Still looking. Had a line on one for the right price. the money showed up today but the housing didn't wait around for it!

Anyone out there with options? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back