-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Truckie

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Anyone got a drivers side front frame rail for sale that will work for a 67 dart? Also looking for bucket seats and passenger side back interior panel in white for the same car. I will be at Mopars in the Park this weekend.

Thanks

Nobody knows where you are. How are we going to help if you do not tell us ?
Sorry, I'm new to the forum. I live in Southeast Iowa, just south of Iowa City. I don't have to have the entire frame rail. I would be happy with about 1' either side of the upper control arm mount so I can repair that area on my son's 67 Dart. I figure that size of piece wouldn't be terrible to ship if needed.

Sorry, I'm new to the forum. I live in Southeast Iowa, just south of Iowa City. I don't have to have the entire frame rail. I would be happy with about 1' either side of the upper control arm mount so I can repair that area on my son's 67 Dart. I figure that size of piece wouldn't be terrible to ship if needed.
I have a 67 cuda getting ready to scrap.. It was a slant 6 car. you do the research to see if it fits and I will cut out what you need . post a question about it under the general discussion forum here. If you think it'll work I can get it to you for like $20 plus the shipping.

I have a 67 cuda getting ready to scrap.. It was a slant 6 car. you do the research to see if it fits and I will cut out what you need . post a question about it under the general discussion forum here. If you think it'll work I can get it to you for like $20 plus the shipping.
Sounds great and it should work. If you will text me your cell phone number I can send you pictures tonight of the area I need an about how much either side of it I would like to have I appreciate your help. Tom.

Last edited by a moderator:
PM sent, I have complete frame rail if you want it.

Sounds great and it should work. If you will text me your cell phone number I can send you pictures tonight of the area I need an about how much either side of it I would like to have I appreciate your help. Tom.
Tom, one thing you need to do is hang around here and familiarize yourself with the rules. I will move this thread to the wanted section and remove your phone number. For your internet safety please don't post your phone number or e mail address. Personal information should be exchanged through a conversation. (personal message)

Thank you, I did see that but others put their town name in that box.
The OP did respond after the fact though so all is well. If he lived closer I would let him come over and grab what he needs. :thumbsup:

PM sent, I have complete frame rail if you want it.
How much do you want for the frame rail? Any idea how much it would cost to ship to 52621? I've heard of people shipping car parts through Fastenal stores for a lot cheaper if that is an option. let me know. thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back