-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dillon14

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am putting 15" steel rims on my 1969 Road Runner and need three dog dish hub caps like the one that I have below. I believe they are called 9" caps. They don't have to be perfect and I don't have tons of money to spend on them. Can anyone help me out?
Thanks,
Al Barlow
Maine

Those are 1969-70 Dodge Hubcaps...would be kinda awkward on a Roadrunner. The ones you want are nearly identical, but say PLYMOUTH DIVISION in a circular pattern. Good second choice would be the plain 1971 and newer caps. Those are also a good bit cheaper.

Tony is correct-I have a factory set of wheels and caps off of a 69 road runner-I took them off myself the owner gave them to me when he put cragers on.

I am putting 15" steel rims on my 1969 Road Runner and need three dog dish hub caps like the one that I have below. I believe they are called 9" caps. They don't have to be perfect and I don't have tons of money to spend on them. Can anyone help me out?
Thanks,
Al Barlow
Maine

I have spare Dodge aluminun red lines that you have shown. Also have the correct Plymouth Division caps for your Road Runner . PM with e-mail for pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back