WTB Early A Radiator Shroud Nuts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a set of the little captive nuts that go in the sides of the radiator on an early A to bolt the fan shroud to. Do not need the brackets, just the nuts. So if any one has a set in an old radiator I sure could use them! Thanks!

Thanks! I will give them a try!
...........................................................................................
You can also try these guys. If you totally strike out, let me know as I think I have some NOS ones aound somewhere but they won't be cheap as I had to pay quite a bit for them myself a few years back. I had to buy more than I needed so I think I have some extras but I can't remember how many.
Thanks, Mark

R/T Specialties - Mopar Fasteners, Clips & Hardware

I lost a couple of those when I had the radiator cleaned out. How are they installed from the back? They have tabs that hold them in if I remember right. I have been waiting to get my shroud coated before reinstalling it.

Thanks looks like I found them From MR G fasteners. At least they look right. We will see. .85 each for the nuts. But if they do not work out I might hit you up for your extras if you have 4.

...........................................................................................
You can also try these guys. If you totally strike out, let me know as I think I have some NOS ones aound somewhere but they won't be cheap as I had to pay quite a bit for them myself a few years back. I had to buy more than I needed so I think I have some extras but I can't remember how many.
Thanks, Mark

R/T Specialties - Mopar Fasteners, Clips & Hardware

Please let us know how the fasteners from Mr G's work out. I need the same nuts. Did you order the FA925 part number? How much was shipping?

Thanks!

Yep,
They are correct. Fit like a glove!

FA925 nuts X8
FA 4044B5 bolts X8

Total $10.80

Shipping $14.71

Total Total $25.51

There shipping is insane, but I do not care since it fixed me up.

Please let us know how the fasteners from Mr G's work out. I need the same nuts. Did you order the FA925 part number? How much was shipping?

Thanks!

Yep,
They are correct. Fit like a glove!

FA925 nuts X8
FA 4044B5 bolts X8

Total $10.80

Shipping $14.71

Total Total $25.51

There shipping is insane, but I do not care since it fixed me up.
You ain't kidding on the shipping. One small USPS flat rate box would have cost you five bucks.

Yea,
And it was a little envelope. Oh well what can you do? At least it is on there now. Now I just need to find one correct early A bracket (I think one is a B body one)

You ain't kidding on the shipping. One small USPS flat rate box would have cost you five bucks.

Ouch! Thanks for the response. I'll keep looking local until the weather gets too hot...

I may have some extra. Check back with me after a while. I may not be able to use them with the radiator I will be getting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back