WTB. mopar rearend

-

bigtommy

old school power
Reaction score
i am looking for a rear end for my 67 valiant. im looking for a 8 3/4 sure grip rear end but really any rear end will work better then my stock 7 1/4 lol. i really want it to be a sure grip rear end. looking to get one for around 150- 200 dollars. my car is a small bolt pattern so looking for a small bolt rear end but big bolt will work if thats all you have. send a pm if you got one for sale. thanks

You might be able to get a 8 1/4(LBP)for your car.Look in 73-up A-bodys.A-body 8 3/4 housings alone are fetching up to $300up.Good luck with your search.

I have houisngs , open centers and sure grips , axles, drums and backing plates All parts you need to put one together All small bolt 68 - 72 Abody parts , you pick it up with cash. Week end deal only $300 you pick it up 50 extra for sure grip 100 extra for complete sure grip center. I live just north of Allentown Pa. Not far we race in Hanover just above you. alittle over an hour. Let me know Must take it this weekend will not ship

i am looking for a rear end for my 67 valiant. im looking for a 8 3/4 sure grip rear end but really any rear end will work better then my stock 7 1/4 lol. i really want it to be a sure grip rear end. looking to get one for around 150- 200 dollars. my car is a small bolt pattern so looking for a small bolt rear end but big bolt will work if thats all you have. send a pm if you got one for sale. thanks

consider yourself lucky if you find even just a a-body housing for 150-200 dollars.

I have houisngs , open centers and sure grips , axles, drums and backing plates All parts you need to put one together All small bolt 68 - 72 Abody parts , you pick it up with cash. Week end deal only $300 you pick it up 50 extra for sure grip 100 extra for complete sure grip center. I live just north of Allentown Pa. Not far we race in Hanover just above you. alittle over an hour. Let me know Must take it this weekend will not ship
dam. i wish i could drive up there. i dont have a car to get up there.

I will also through in the shock plates and u-bolts , depending on you car and trans I probably have the drive shaft. Measure your length. I also have real nice used springs out of a 340 car that are like new. extra 75. There is alot here that is going to go. one national race quad honda With tons of parts from sponcers can be seen on atvrider kick start conversion thread and 2007 extreme dirt track national champion 5th place.$2000 , two 110 kawi pit bikes. One has Ricky C's suspension over 5000 alone just in suspension. $800 and $1400. I had two guys call me from this site. choppintime and sperri. I remembered them from the past. they wanted to buy everything but only certain items. like scoops, mirrors, spoilers , ralley, dashes, tachs, floor mount cassetts And all high dollar items and things that would sell fast. They should not bother. So if you want this rear or other items , offer stands until sunday night. After that I will pick another post / thread when I have time. I am always on the road racing with my son but we're are down for rain and updates this weekend.

bigtommy, you need to make that road trip-- that offer is off the charts-- find a friend & road trip, Lawrence

-
Back