WTB Notchback Barracuda

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Ready to drive, No project cars, please. Automatic preferred with power steering. Not looking for the biggest engine or nicest paint job, but for a nice car to enjoy and grow old with
love.gif

looking to stay at/under/around 10k...

I recently saw one on craigslist Dallas. There has been a recurring one on the Sierra Vista AZ craigslist also if your willing to travel. Good luck on the hunt.

Check Classic Auto Trader online, usually some notchbacks floating around on there. I totally agree, the biggest engine and the best paint job are not important but the structual integrity of the car is, so try to find one without rust.

I will sell mine. $16,000 340 4 spd 4:30 gear. Or I will sell as a roller for $12,000. can also put in a street gear. Also have the original steel hood goes, No rust. Interior is black and recently new seat covers and instrument cluster was vacumn plated. 68 Notchback. PM me if interested.

Not sure if you had any luck with the hunt for a notchback yet. If not, there is one on ebay at the moment you might want to check out. Item# 150600292489, sorry one of these days I'll learn how to attach a direct link to ebay's site. Looks good in the pics, but I would request more pictures of the under carriage to verify its not a rot mobile and also inquire if it has any filler(bondo)on the body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back