Status
Not open for further replies.

boosted

Life Needs Air
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a good trunk finish panel.. The one with the lack inset.. Someone decided to mount the one I have with screws through the panel..

I am also looking dor a good driver quality front bumper...

I also need a gas cap...

i have 1 that needs a good cleaning and paint i will try to get a photo of trim piece for you as for a cap you can buy a locking cap for less than 10 bucks at local parts store

I really want a stock cap.... Please send over the pics and price on this panel.. I could not believe this panel I bought had screw holes through it.. I guess that is what I get for online purchases...LOL..

Email is [email protected]

i have a good unbent front bumper.
i will be at carlisle spaces i26 i27 i28 i29
pm me

No , it is the same as 67 through 70 but I I just spun it off of a 68 GTS fill tube. some want to make sure they are getting a cap that is going to fit, so I posted it this way. It will fit 67 through 70 unvented. But it is off of a 68 GTS 383 parted for (Barton Racing). I have 71's which are now $90.00 after seeing them at carlisle for $125.00 I also saw 67 -70's selling for as high as $75 . and they were sold. You can buy them new from year one that don't fit for $40. Carlisle really raises the market price for parts. I may just go back to my friends corner spot next year. People will pay more for parts they can hold, feel ,snuggle and caress. Anyway let me know if your interested. I don't have maney left for the older years. You can see pics on a post I just did about different caps for different years if you can find it . Steve

Thanks OldmanMopar for the education and the offer. I found a 68 in the junk yard down here and grabbed the cap off of it.. I will have to paint it but hey that is ok. I am going back and I am going to strip that car and bag an tag everything and stick it up in the attack. The way these prices are going up I may be able to retire off of some of this stuff.LOL...

boosted my panel is only 2 inces high by length of trunk so looking at that pic that was posted it would only be the shiny part that says dodge

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back